Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths Toys 20% off weekend

• 10-08-2016 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Does anyone know when the smyths toys 20% off weekend is? They do it annually around the end of the summer but im wondering if anyone knows when exactly?
    Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

And now i'm disappointed. I was hoping it was on now. :-) There is a Bargains request section, which may be more suitable for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 alypally

Sorry didn't realise I was posting in the wrong section

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You'll make friends here.

Don't understand the massive influx of people posting questions in the main bargain alerts thread.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

RossieMan wrote: »
    You'll make friends here.

Don't understand the massive influx of people posting questions in the main bargain alerts thread.

They are new here and made a mistake, there's not a "massive influx of people" doing this, very few considering the size of the forum. Just use the report button and one of the mods will move them, thanks.

Exactly, only joined the other day and didn't see the sub forum. Won't let me delete it myself either.
    Again, apologies for my terrible, terrible mistake. Hopefully everyone affected can get over this and move on with their lives...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭bulmersgal

It's usual around mid sept I think it's when the Christmas catalogue comes out

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,141 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Don't worry about it. We're a helpful bunch, promise. :D

MarkR wrote: »
    Don't worry about it. We're a helpful bunch, promise. :D

Well since i posted I've discovered it's from 16th-20th sept...so perhaps it is an alert after all 😉

Advertisement