Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tengu/ Yamamori - DJ's

Options
  • 10-08-2016 5:26pm

I noticed that Patrice Scott is playing in Tengu on Ormond Quay Friday 19th of August which looks pretty tasty.

I have seen that Tengu/ Yamamori have been putting on quite a few of these types of gigs recently including a few all dayers over the summer.

Any reports back? Good crowd/set up? Worth a visit?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

I've been there twice for the club night 'Lumo', it's a grand spot but nothing fancy. Literally just a function room/bar type set up in the back room of the restaurant, small enough but that can be a good thing if the crowd is right. Both nights I was there the music was really good but not sure what it would be like on another night, suppose it depends on the DJs on the night. Bit of a hipsterish crowd and it was quite expensive to drink in from what I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

Went to see Sh1t Robot there a few months ago, eager to return. Great venue. The bar is at the back of the dancefloor, the DJ set up to the left in the corner. Beer garden directly in front. Can hear the music perfectly from the beer garden.

Advertisement