Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

virgin media mobile thoughts

Options
  • 10-08-2016 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

hi ,im looking to change from three,currently on the old o2 contract ,my contract expires next month and they have offered me a cheaper plan for 55 a month,i feel ripped off as when they changed to three i was left behind with the old o2 plan.(how can they get away with this anyway)..anyone using virgin and what do you think of the overall plans coverage etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

They launched 4G recently which is a great help.

They use the three network for coverage.

How much calls/texts/data to you use per month?
    Have you considered going payg?
    You will be keeping your current phone? If so make sure to ask for the unlock code to use on other networks.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 carneal

no i will need a .new phone,,i reckon i use few hundred texts ,maybe 2 hours of calls, and approx 4gb data..on my current plan i had international add on for calls ..my bills are in or around 80 a month..with payg i had to pay for the phone upfront and that wasnt an option..

Advertisement