Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help TATTOO

Options
  • 10-08-2016 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Well I was supposed to book a tattoo today in Delusion ink in temple bar but the problem is I haven't a clue where it is anyone have and address for it need help urgently

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭poppers

Timzy2468 wrote: »
    Well I was supposed to book a tattoo today in Delusion ink in temple bar but the problem is I haven't a clue where it is anyone have and address for it need help urgently

try their Facebook pg
    https://www.facebook.com/DelusionInk/home

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Timzy2468

Thanks but I was on their Facebook page it just says temple bar. I was taking to one of them earlier and asked for an address but haven't got a response yet so I was just wondering has anyone went there before

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

You could try walking every street, alley, and lane in TB? Should take about 10 minutes?

If you don't have the ten minutes to spare, just go into the first tattoo place you find and ask. This option should cut the time down by at least 8 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,307 ✭✭✭✭Esel

There's a place in the little street opposite George's St that leads into TB.

Edit: typo - than s/b that.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Can you not just ring them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Perhaps it's on the street called Temple Bar that runs between Eustace St and Fleet Street? It's not that long.
    Not the wider Temple Bar area.

Or ask in the Tattoos & Piercing forum as previously advised.

Advertisement