If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sony 65xd9305

Options
  • 11-08-2016 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭

Guys, i am looking for this tv mainly because it is a va panel, the step down sony x85 is ips
    i would really like a good deal on this sony for delivery to cork. open box or showroom used would be ok my only other choice was last years panasonic 65cx802 but i doubt you would have that one in stock.
    I know the sony has come down in price recently but it is outside my budget, i would like to keep under 2500 euro. No big rush guys i can wait a while if you think it may come down in price.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

cranefly wrote: »
    Guys, i am looking for this tv mainly because it is a va panel, the step down sony x85 is ips
    i would really like a good deal on this sony for delivery to cork. open box or showroom used would be ok my only other choice was last years panasonic 65cx802 but i doubt you would have that one in stock.
    I know the sony has come down in price recently but it is outside my budget, i would like to keep under 2500 euro. No big rush guys i can wait a while if you think it may come down in price.
    Cranefly,

many thanks for the post and I really don't have any visibility on price reductions on the Sony KD65XD9305 - in fact it has just increased in price this morning from €2999 to €3249 - however if you purchased online in sterling at the current price of £2374 you would save a bundle!

Check it out online here and of course this price includes delivery and our 6 year warranty:

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12973-bravia-kd65xd9305.aspx

We are completely sold out of the Panasonic TX65CX802 but we have just massively reduced this years Panasonic TX65DX902 which is a stunning piece of kit to €3299 last night - which is a cracking price:

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201860-viera-tx65dx902b.aspx

Thanks again and keep us posted if we can assist in any way,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭cranefly

Thanks john. I have had a complete change of mind, instead of replacing my sitting room tv, i have decided to make another room into a kind of cinema room, mainly for films blu-ray and sport. So i have been looking at the hisense 75m7900 you have for just under 3000 euro. have you seen this tv, if so what do you think  about it. I have been looking on av forums at the owners thread and it does not seem such a bad tv, not as good as the top of the range samsungs and sonys, but it is 4k and can do some sort of hdr, not that that bothers me much i watch mainly  sky hd and saorview, so mostly hd channels. other than this hisense what would you recommend in the 75 inch category for the same price or less. and is delivery to cork included in the price. thanks guys

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The 75M7900 is really exceptional ( especially for the money!) - like all Hisense, at the moment the only issue with them is getting enough stock - however we have a very small shipment of the Hisense 75M7900 incoming next week - obviously its not as good as the mainstream 75/78" alternatives, but its literally almost half the price!

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-201981-75m7900.aspx

Above is the link - priced at £2499, including shipping and our 6 year TV warranty.

I can really recommend it - its beautifully built, looks great and the picture quality ( at any money) is really excellent!

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Glad to hear you think the picture quality is excellent, some of the owners on av forums think the same, i have e mailed your store about this hisense and kenny is offering the wall mount for this tv at half price and delivery to cork free, the other thing that is swaying me to this tv is your six year warranty, could you tell me what exactly this means in terms of a breakdown with this tv in the next six years. thanks john.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Glad to hear you think the picture quality is excellent, some of the owners on av forums think the same, i have e mailed your store about this hisense and kenny is offering the wall mount for this tv at half price and delivery to cork free, the other thing that is swaying me to this tv is your six year warranty, could you tell me what exactly this means in terms of a breakdown with this tv in the next six years. thanks john.
    Hey Cranefly.

Our 6 year Guarantee covers all parts and labour. Due to the size of the screen it would be an at home warranty where our engineers would call and collect the screen, take it away for repair and then delivery it back again to you. (Does not cover accidental damaged or misuse).

Full details can be read here:
    http://www.richersounds.ie/t-six-year.aspx

Scroll down to the TV section.

• Advertisement

That is great piece of mind on such a large tv, i have e mailed you, thanks again.

That is great piece of mind on such a large tv, i have e mailed you, thanks again.
    Thanks Cranefly.

Finally settled on the panasonic 65dx902 arrived today and it is a fantastic tv, i want to thank kenny and john for all the help you gave me over the past week or so, richersounds belfast have been A1. any future purchases will go to you guys.

Finally settled on the panasonic 65dx902 arrived today and it is a fantastic tv, i want to thank kenny and john for all the help you gave me over the past week or so, richersounds belfast have been A1. any future purchases will go to you guys.
    Hey Cranefly.

Glad that you are enjoying your television.

It really is such a fantastic screen.

Should you have any questions or require anything in future please let me know.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.