Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Post in Specific Thread

Options
  • 11-08-2016 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi, I'm trying to post a question in a specific thread but when I go to do so I get the following:
    Dark and Long, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why would this be? I'm not "trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system". And why would an admin have disabled my account?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You're not banned from anywhere. What forum are you trying to post in?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

Mr E wrote: »
    You're not banned from anywhere. What forum are you trying to post in?

The Online Jersey Stores thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Is it this thread in the Soccer forum?

Have you requested access to the Soccer forum? If not, go to Soccer Access Requests & follow the instructions carefully to obtain access.

If you already have access - come back here & we'll look into this further for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Dark and Long

Is it this thread in the Soccer forum?

Have you requested access to the Soccer forum? If not, go to Soccer Access Requests & follow the instructions carefully to obtain access.

If you already have access - come back here & we'll look into this further for you.

Yea, that's it, didn't realise you had to gain access to it! Cheers.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just to add you need a minimum 50 posts across the site before you can apply for access. Failure to follow the access procedure as set out in the Soccer Access Requests forum will result in a 1 month ban from re-applying for access. Please check the stickies in the Soccer Access Requests forum before posting there

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement