Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MRPN & GRPN

Options
  • 11-08-2016 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,807 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've recently purchased a house, with the sale closing earlier this week.

The previous owner hasn't been very responsive to any queries RE utilities, etc., and still hasn't provided me with the MRPN or the GRPN.

Is there any way to identify the MRPN and GRPN from the actual meters? Or to validate them with Electric Ireland?

I currently have an account with Electric Ireland for both Electricity and Gas at my old rental address.

Thanks

bw

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi bw,

Thank you for your getting in touch.

If the gas and electricity are already with Electric Ireland, we should be able to identify them with the serial numbers from the meter box. Should the supply be with a different, we not be able to find them.

If you would like us to check this on our system, please send us a private message with the above and the following information:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

HI there,

Thank you for your post.
    If you give ESB Networks a shout they'll give you the MPRN from the address, same with Gas Networks Ireland ref the GPRN.

We are unable to speak for ESB Networks and Gas Networks Ireland as they are different companies. Providing the MPRN or GPRN would be entirely at their own discretion and subject to their own data protection procedures.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭testicles

This post has been deleted.

Hi again,

If you have any queries relating to the data protection policies of ESB Networks or Gas Networks Ireland, you would need to contact them directly as this is not something that we could answer.

They are not on Boards.ie, but you can find Gas Networks Ireland and ESB Networks on Twitter.

Please let us know if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Advertisement
Advertisement