Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 Pro general stuff.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,811 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Varik wrote: »
    Skipped a few of those for lack of time, will be getting them now.

It kinda makes me want to go back and play Infamous Second Son and Shadow of Mordor again once they're patched. Really enjoyed both games.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

I was more than a bit worried that Driveclub VR wasn't going to get a Pro bump. Thank feck, because it really looks terrible at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Markitron

Has anything other than HDR support been mentioned for Uncharted 4? That and Infinite Warfare will be my first games on the system.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Amazon seem to have the first pro and game bundle deal comes with dishonored 2.works out at €400 after parcel motel fee

Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1 TB + Dishonored 2 (PS4) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MDTA5T2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ey4gybFXZ9Q8S

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Lucreto

zarquon wrote: »
    No, i went in today and they said all pre orders are fully booked

Feck

I waited too long.

Anyway Amazon have lowered the price again for the console.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-4-Pro-1TB/dp/B01GVQVL0Y/ref=pd_sim_sbs_63_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6JYH2GSPNTBF40CP248M

They still ship to Ireland. That €373 before parcel motel.

Edit: looks like they are sold out until after Christmas.
    Amazon seem to have the first pro and game bundle deal comes with dishonored 2.works out at €400 after parcel motel fee

Sony PlayStation 4 Pro 1 TB + Dishonored 2 (PS4) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MDTA5T2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_ey4gybFXZ9Q8S

Finally but I wish it was Skyrim instead.

• Advertisement

Lucreto wrote: »
    Feck

I waited too long.

Anyway Amazon have lowered the price again for the console.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-4-Pro-1TB/dp/B01GVQVL0Y/ref=pd_sim_sbs_63_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6JYH2GSPNTBF40CP248M

Edit: looks like they are sold out until after Christmas.

Finally but I wish it was Skyrim instead.

Where is sold out before Christmas??

Where is sold out before Christmas??

Just under the description
    We have sold through our allocation of PS4 Pro and will not have any more stock before Christmas.

Orders will be fulfilled in the order they are placed as soon as we receive further stock. This is likely to be early 2017.

Just under the description

What store is that?

Edit: I'm blind I see that now, shocked this has sold out

What store is that?

Apologies I was talking about Amazon.

Gamestop.ie is just out of stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I think its been given a relatively slow allocation by Sony. Least what I've seen on Neogaf.

• Advertisement

Just pre ordered in Smyth's, will be trying to reserve one in Argos too just in case Smyth's let me down

Seems everywhere is out of stock now, pre ordered with Smyth's tonight but panicking now in case I won't get it before Christmas. How are Smyth's for pre orders usually??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Grecco

Feck

Amazon post to Ireland for free once the order is above 20 pounds from Amazon. I know this as I have pre-ordered mine from them

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201910160

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭jones

Amazon still appears to have stock as far as I can see? I just preordered there. Could be a sales ploy slowly release stock and kick up a frenzy

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

jones wrote: »
    Amazon still appears to have stock as far as I can see? I just preordered there. Could be a sales ploy slowly release stock and kick up a frenzy

It still has the warning on the Amazon.co.uk page

"We have sold through our allocation of PS4 Pro and will not have any more stock before Christmas.

Orders will be fulfilled in the order they are placed as soon as we receive further stock. This is likely to be early 2017."

So you probably wont get one release day.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭jones

bigphil2 wrote: »
    It still has the warning on the Amazon.co.uk page

"We have sold through our allocation of PS4 Pro and will not have any more stock before Christmas.

Orders will be fulfilled in the order they are placed as soon as we receive further stock. This is likely to be early 2017."

So you probably wont get one release day.. :(

I had one sitting in my cart for the last few weeks while I was trying to decide if I'd take the plunge or not. I'll keep you updated see if it dispatches on the 10th. Hope springs eternal ha

I had one sitting in my cart for the last few weeks while I was trying to decide if I'd take the plunge or not. I'll keep you updated see if it dispatches on the 10th. Hope springs eternal ha

Well I have pre ordered now from.smyths and amazon and will be keeping my finger on the button for Argos, hopefully one comes through for me. Little woods have them for €404 but not sure if they take payment immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I feel good about pre ordering so early :cool:

I hope you get it.. id mine pre-ordered in Gamestop months ago as i thought that they would do a staggered release on it..

Well I have pre ordered now from.smyths and amazon and will be keeping my finger on the button for Argos, hopefully one comes through for me. Little woods have them for €404 but not sure if they take payment immediately

Littlewoods take payment straight away..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

I threatened to cancel my pre-order a few weeks back but didn't in the end.
    The excitement is building now after looking at the unboxings!
    Selling my OG PS4 today to a buddy. Hopefully Gamestop get the deliveries out asap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Any word from GS on bundles?

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Any word from GS on bundles?

I asked last week and they had no info,i dont think Sony have announced any so unless GS do their own ones ie: PS Pro + CoD for XXX.XX eur deals?

Actually,i was wondering when im bringing my ps4 in to trade in, do they need the unit and power cable,controller with charging cable and hdmi lead?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Actually,i was wondering when im bringing my ps4 in to trade in, do they need the unit and power cable,controller with charging cable and hdmi lead?

Everything.
    If controllers are damaged, they take €30 off the price.

F1ngers wrote: »
    Everything.
    If controllers are damaged, they take €30 off the price.

Ive a controller ive played about twice so ive no worries there.. Cheers :)

New Digital Foundry Video on Ps Pro

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

New Digital Foundry Video on Ps Pro

Its a shame they couldn't get the pro into the original PS4 design.

When they stand up the original, the Slim and the Pro the original PS4 still looks the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,495 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Its a shame they couldn't get the pro into the original PS4 design.

When they stand up the original, the Slim and the Pro the original PS4 still looks the best.

The original two tone PS4 is a great looking machine (not so much with cables hanging out the front of it). I can understand the budget looks of the slim to an extent, but could they not have done something more to give the Pro a premium appearance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Gamestop bundles are out...

Not exactly awe inspiring

https://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%204/Games/58867/playstation-4-pro-1tb-console#

Advertisement