Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to connect to network

Options
  • 11-08-2016 9:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Using iPad Air. The BOI tablet app had been working fine until about 7 months ago when 
    I now only get is  "unable to connect to network" 

Any advice for me please. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi Den3,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're sorry to hear you're having difficulty using our iPad tablet app. The app is operating as normal and we have not had any similar reports of this error message. 

Can you please check that you have the most up to date version of iOS installed on your iPad and also that your tablet banking app is up to date?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Den3 wrote: »
    Using iPad Air. The BOI tablet app had been working fine until about 7 months ago when 

I have been getting this message for ages, I just click retry and it works then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Den3 wrote: »

I have been getting this message for ages, I just click retry and it works then
    Morning Poochie05, sorry to hear you’re still having difficulties with the tablet app.
    Can you let me know what version of the app you have installed and your iOS version too please?
    Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hi Nicola, I was just offering advice to the OP. I have resigned myself to this issue as it works once I click Retry.
    For the record, I am using version 1.2, iOS 9.3.4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Hi Nicola, I was just offering advice to the OP. I have resigned myself to this issue as it works once I click Retry.
    For the record, I am using version 1.2, iOS 9.3.4
    Good Morning Poochie, 

Apologies about that, thanks for the advise offered! 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Advertisement
Advertisement