Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHEA

Options
  • 11-08-2016 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 27

Just wondering about people's experience with DHEA. Did you get your levels measured before being prescribed? And did you notice many side effects? Already using electrolysis to keep facial hair in check so not relishing the thought of anything that might encourage more...

I've got a prescription, but decided to get my levels checked before starting and has come back as being well within the expected range, so want to check that with the doctor before starting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,513 ✭✭✭✭fits

I was only on it for six weeks. Didn't notice any major side effects but my testosterone levels increased quite dramatically from a low level. So youd definitely want to monitor that.

Advertisement