Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play cafe tallaght

Options
  • 11-08-2016 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Does anyone in the area think there is a gap in the market for a play cafe in Tallaght?
    I as a sahm to three think there's is a significant need for a place parents can bring small kids to play.
    Comfy chairs, decent coffee, healthy snacks, toys and activities.
    How much would you pay for entry with a snack for child included? Water would also be freely available.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Along the lines of an upmarket Tallaght Adventure World?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭sm213

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Along the lines of an upmarket Tallaght Adventure World?

Not as big though more for babies, toddlers and preschool kids. I know leisureplex does toddler mornings but it's not got a lot of toddler things to play with.
    I know there's one opening down in tymon next month but I'd be thinking citywest more so accessible for saggart area too and on luas line.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

http://www.pandaplaycafe.com/ does quite well and is well thought of, but interesting to note the Rathfarnham version (different crowd) is no longer in business. Parking and buggy access is obviously going to be a priority for users.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Tabnabs wrote: »
    http://www.pandaplaycafe.com/ does quite well and is well thought of, but interesting to note the Rathfarnham version (different crowd) is no longer in business. Parking and buggy access is obviously going to be a priority for users.

A venue like st. Malruens hall in the village had parking and access.

Advertisement