Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clinical psychologist

Options
  • 11-08-2016 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi. Can anyone recommend a clinical psychologist around the county for asd diagnosis? Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Sounds like you've diagnosed it already. If you're going to a psychologist don't go with a diagnosis in mind as you may be disappointed.

Anyway for a child psychologist I recommend Philemon in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭lip

Orion wrote: »
    Sounds like you've diagnosed it already. If you're going to a psychologist don't go with a diagnosis in mind as you may be disappointed.

Anyway for a child psychologist I recommend Philemon in Maynooth.

Thank you, but im not just going on my own gut instincts as a mother...my son has been to OT and educational psychologist who recommended to go to clinical for diagnosis. I have spoken to Philemon but it's between €1300 and €1500 and next appointment is not until November. ..

Advertisement