If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pioneer SCLX59 VIP offer

Options
  • 11-08-2016 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi,
    I got an email the other day with the Pioneer SCLX59 on offer for 799. I was just wondering how long is this offer for?

Also what is the bet price you can do for this receiver & the Hisense 65M7000.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

drayer wrote: »
    Hi,
    I got an email the other day with the Pioneer SCLX59 on offer for 799. I was just wondering how long is this offer for?

Also what is the bet price you can do for this receiver & the Hisense 65M7000.

Thanks
    Hi Drayer.

It usually says at the bottom of the email for on how longer it runs for.

It seems it only runs until the 14th of this month. 2 days time.

At the moment the 65M7000 screens are out of stock and we are currently chasing an eta on these. There is even a waiting list they have been so popular.

The best price I could offer as the LX59 is already at the VIP pricing which is £200 the normal retail would be £1998.00 including delivery and our VIP 6 year Guarantee on the television.

Let me know what you think.

Any questions drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭drayer

Hi Drayer.

At the moment the 65M7000 screens are out of stock and we are currently chasing an eta on these. There is even a waiting list they have been so popular.

The best price I could offer as the LX59 is already at the VIP pricing which is £200 the normal retail would be £1998.00 including delivery and our VIP 6 year Guarantee on the television.

Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for the reply. I'll go ahead and get the Pioneer and will hold off on the TV for another month or 2.

How long will delivery to Limerick take?
    I'll PM you my number if you get a chance to call me we can get payment sorted.

Thanks,
    Ian

Hi Drayer.

Hi Kenny,
    Thanks for the reply. I'll go ahead and get the Pioneer and will hold off on the TV for another month or 2.

Thanks,
    Ian
    Hey Ian.

Thanks again for the order.

Our courier will be in touch once ready to arrange delivery with yourself.

Have a nice weekend :D

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭drayer

Hi Drayer.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks,
    Ian
    Hey Ian.

Thanks for everything, i'll be back onto ye for that tv in a month or 2 hopefully

Hi Drayer.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks,
    Ian
    Hey Ian.

Thanks for everything, i'll be back onto ye for that tv in a month or 2 hopefully
    No problem at all Ian.

We'll be in touch on Monday with tracking details for you.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.