Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage application

Options
  • 11-08-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Where can I get a pdf version of your mortgage application form, I can't locate it on your website
    and would prefer to complete a form rather than the online application.
    Thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

caddy16 wrote: »
    Hi,

Where can I get a pdf version of your mortgage application form, I can't locate it on your website
    and would prefer to complete a form rather than the online application.
    Thanks 
    Hi caddy16, thanks for getting in touch.

There’s a number of different ways to apply for a mortgage if you'd prefer not to apply online.

You can apply by phone, or with one of our mobile mortgage managers or if you prefer you can do this with an adviser in your local branch. We've also live chat, facetime or skype option on our website if you've any questions for our mortgage advisers. 

We've more details about mortgages and how to apply here.

The mortgage application form isn't available to download from our website but if you’d like to PM your name and phone number I can arrange for one of our mortgage advisers to contact you about making an application.

Looking forward to hearing from you, thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement