Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carry Fail to masters

Options
  • 11-08-2016 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭

Hi all,

I was offered a place in UCC for a Master, but would like to know that i missed a 3rd year module in College, and still need to sit that Exam i got a 2.1 in my 4th year GPA.. and was offered a place based on my results i sent to PAC,

but im afford that if i fail the module in the August Repeats that i will miss out on my place in the Masters Course..

I would like to know is it possible to still sit the masters with a module from 3rd year yet to do ?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Aoifetip

Ask the course coordinator they have their emails listed on their profile page

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ng1

Eligibility for the Master's degree requires candidates to have a 2.2 primary degree at NFQ Level 8 Honours Degree or equivalent.

Unfotunately, you don't meet this requirement if you have not completed your primary degree due to a CarryFail.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭Johnnyjump

May need to defer your place until the required module is completed.

Advertisement