Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boarding Kennels in West Cork direction?

• 11-08-2016 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

My family want to book our dog in to a kennels for a week in September. The dog has never been in kennels before but is fairly easy going and gets on well with other dogs.

I'm just looking for any recommendations of local kennels around Bandon, Innishannon, Kilbrittain area? I'd be willing to go as far as Clonakilty.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated. PMs welcome.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,556 ✭✭✭FishOnABike

I've used McCarthy's Kennels in Castlelack, Mishels Cross, about 4 or 5 km north of Bandon for our two dogs several times and found them to be very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Corkgirl18

I've used McCarthy's Kennels in Castlelack, Mishels Cross, about 4 or 5 km north of Bandon for our two dogs several times and found them to be very good.

Thanks for the mention. I'm fairly sure that kennels has closed down recently though.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭kenny111

there's a kennels about 1.5miles out of bandon on the monarone road, go past the riverview vets and at the old still pub bear right and they are on the left out that road.

Advertisement