Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can someone reply to me????

Options
  • 11-08-2016 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭

I sent you a PM nearly two weeks ago at this stage regarding a problem I've been having with my Eircom broadband, then a week ago when I hadn't received any sort of reply from you I sent another PM following up on my request and now nearly two weeks later I have yet to review any sort of reply from Eircom. What sort of customer service is this and can I expect to receive a reply sometime soon?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Still no contact from anyone in Eircom.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

Bored_lad wrote: »

Having serious problem with them myself. They're a joke. They don't care as long as they're getting paid. Someone was supposed to come to my house 2 weeks ago now and still no one here. Really am fed up with them myself.
    Should get free tv and broadband for at least 3 months because f this. Never should've left UPC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

I sent you a PM nearly two weeks ago at this stage regarding a problem I've been having with my Eircom broadband, then a week ago when I hadn't received any sort of reply from you I sent another PM following up on my request and now nearly two weeks later I have yet to review any sort of reply from Eircom. What sort of customer service is this and can I expect to receive a reply sometime soon?
    Hi  Bored_lad,

Sincere apologies for the late reply. I'm sorry to hear you have experienced issues with your broadband. 
    Have you troubleshooted these with the technical team? Who did you send your PM to?

-Pamela 

Having serious problem with them myself. They're a joke. They don't care as long as they're getting paid. Someone was supposed to come to my house 2 weeks ago now and still no one here. Really am fed up with them myself.
    Should get free tv and broadband for at least 3 months because f this. Never should've left UPC.
    Hi  dodderangler,

Apologies for the late reply, can you PM me your account number & account name and I will follow up on this.

-Pamela 

Hi  Bored_lad,

Sincere apologies for the late reply. I'm sorry to hear you have experienced issues with your broadband. 
    Have you troubleshooted these with the technical team? Who did you send your PM to?

-Pamela 

Pamela the PM was sent on the 29th of July, to both Eircom Ciara who was active that day and also looking at it now an account called Eir Reps. It's amazing however that no one noticed my PMs or when I started this thread.

Yes I have been in contact by phone and also with the technical team all of which I have explained in my original PM, a copy of which is also included in the follow-up PM. At this stage I'm strongly considering cancelling my Eircom account if this is the way I'm going to be treated.

• Advertisement

Hi  Bored_lad,

-Pamela 

Pamela the PM was sent on the 29th of July, to both Eircom Ciara who was active that day and also looking at it now an account called Eir Reps. It's amazing however that no one noticed my PMs or when I started this thread.

Yes I have been in contact by phone and also with the technical team all of which I have explained in my original PM, a copy of which is also included in the follow-up PM. At this stage I'm strongly considering cancelling my Eircom account if this is the way I'm going to be treated.
    I have checked my PM's and I don't seem to have reoved this  Bored_lad.
    Can you forward me this PM and I will look into this for you?

-Pamela 

-Pamela 

Well I don't see why I wasn't told my original PM wasn't received when I sent the follow up PM or when I first made my post. However, I have sent it on to you.

-Pamela 

Well I don't see why I wasn't told my original PM wasn't received when I sent the follow up PM or when I first made my post. However, I have sent it on to you.
    Thanks Bored_lad,

-Pamela 

Advertisement