Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2016 U.S. Presidential Race Megathread Mark 2.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,347 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

RobertKK wrote: »
    Susan Sarandon who engaged her brain said she would not vote with her vagina, she said she would not vote for Hillary as she is worried about wars, and has said every neocon is supporting her along with all the press, all the networks, all the newspapers, everyone behind her.
    She goes onto say the DNC is so corrupt it is not worthy of our votes. I thought she would have supported Hillary.
    Maybe she is voting for Jill Stein as she said Hillary will be bad for the climate too.

Susan does something these other celebrities do not do, they talk rubbish about how great Hillary is, and in my opinion the people who are endorsing her make themselves look stupid, and in reality do not help.

Trump is probably better off he doesn't have celebrities at every rally.
    So trump celeb endorsements: brave; Hillary celeb endorsements: prostitution. Got it. Know your viewpoint now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Overheal wrote: »
    I take it you're also repulsed with Kirstie Alley, Richie Incognito, Tom Brady, John Voight, Dennis Rodman, Tula Tequila, Ted Nugent, Mike Tyson, Loretta Lynn, Lou "The Hulk" Ferrigno, Willie Robertson, Stephen Baldwin, Clint Eastwood, Azaleia Banks, Gary Busey, Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, and other performers?

Have they performed at his rallies like Katy Perry, Beyonce, James Taylor, Usher, Pharrell Williams, Jay Z, Bruno Mars etc at Hillary's rallies?

Have they performed at his rallies like Katy Perry, Beyonce, James Taylor, Usher, Pharrell Williams, Jay Z, Bruno Mars etc at Hillary's rallies?

I don't have that information. Nor do I have a clue why such would make them prostitutes.

So trump celeb endorsements: brave; Hillary celeb endorsements: prostitution. Got it. Know your viewpoint now.

I don't think brave, I think they should all do a Taylor Swift on the issue, she basically said in the past it is not her job to influence people on who to vote for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭gitzy16v

I take it you're also repulsed with Kirstie Alley, Richie Incognito, Tom Brady, John Voight, Dennis Rodman, Tula Tequila, Ted Nugent, Mike Tyson, Loretta Lynn, Lou "The Hulk" Ferrigno, Willie Robertson, Stephen Baldwin, Clint Eastwood, Azaleia Banks, Gary Busey, Hulk Hogan, Kid Rock, and other performers?

Did all those celebs endorse Trump?
    I presume all celebs dont know half of them.

I don't have that information. Nor do I have a clue why such would make them prostitutes.

Do these people really think Hillary is not going to be off involved in wars killing thousands of people?
    Are they blind to her being one of the most incompetent Secretary of States in US history?

I just think people taint themselves by association, and have prostituted themselves to a political party because the party is seen as liberal and they want to be associated with being liberal - while ignoring the bad stuff.

I think it is fine if they want to say who they are voting for, it is a free society, but they go too far campaigning as it just makes them look stupid for whatever side it is.
    Staying out of it is the sensible option.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Do these people really think Hillary is not going to be off involved in wars killing thousands of people?
    Are they blind to her being one of the most incompetent Secretary of States in US history?

I just think people taint themselves by association, and have prostituted themselves to a political party because the party is seen as liberal and they want to be associated with being liberal - while ignoring the bad stuff.

I think it is fine if they want to say who they are voting for, it is a free society, but they go too far campaigning as it just makes them look stupid for whatever side it is.
    Staying out of it is the sensible option.

Sez you. If anyone wants to lend their support to any candidate, and they happen to have a public profile or fan base - the best of luck to them. Activism comes in all shapes and sizes - if you've got a voice, use it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

alastair wrote: »
    Sez you. If anyone wants to lend their support to any candidate, and they happen to have a public profile or fan base - the best of luck to them. Activism comes in all shapes and sizes - if you've got a voice, use it.
    Not sure if you are pro-Hillary or pro-DNC but your posts indicate you have a clear bias for Hillary being elected. And that's cool, but don't let your bias see that these people supporting Hillary will have egg on her face if she gets elected and fcuks it up.

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    Not sure if you are pro-Hillary or pro-DNC but your posts indicate you have a clear bias for Hillary being elected. And that's cool, but don't let your bias see that these people supporting Hillary will have egg on her face if she gets elected and fcuks it up.

No they won't. Why would they? Name me one celebrity advocate for a political candidate that has been undermined by the subsequent performance of that candidate? Clint Eastwood made a bit of plonker of himself with the whole empty chair business, but that was on the back of idiotic theatre, not the conduct of the candidate or party he was supporting. Elvis was right behind Nixon and nobody gave a damn that he didn't turn out too great - Elvis' professional reputation didn't suffer at all.

If you like the candidate, then you should support that candidate. End of story.

• Advertisement

I don't see how she deserves the label worst secretary of state in history. Rather she is the most negatively covered Secretary of State in history by the largest media in history and the most advanced social networks capabilities in history.

I don't see how she deserves the label worst secretary of state in history. Rather she is the most negatively covered Secretary of State in history by the largest media in history and the most advanced social networks capabilities in history.

She's not even the worst SoS of the past few decades. Henry Kissinger takes a bit of beating for pure awfulness and piss-poor outcomes. Warren Chistopher has sod all to talk up, and Colin Powell, despite seeming to be a very nice man, was effectively run circles around by others in the administration. I seem to recall that the GOP talking point used to be about how Madeline Albright was the worst SoS ever too, and her record stands up along with Hillary.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

rossie1977 wrote: »
    Trump university has a fraud class action against it on November 28th and trump himself has a civil court case over alleged 1994 rape due on December 16th.

And don't forget Trump has an election on November 28th!! ;)

I think when you have both the FBI and Wikileaks doing everything possible to get Trump elected then you have to accept that its looking like death by a thousand cuts for Hilary.

With so many undecided voters looking to be pushed either way its very easy for the FBI and Wikileaks to come in and muddy the waters sufficiently to swing it in Trumps favour.

Last Fridays announcement being a prime example. No actual proof of wrong doing on Clintons part was required in order to deliver huge damage.

Forget about Wikileaks. It is just the New York FBI alone, Giuliani and Kallstrom!! :mad::mad::mad:

Polls and markets that showed an increase of a support for Trump have drifted back to towards Clinton again. Probably as people realised there was nothing behind the latest 'email scandal'.

Giuliani and Kallstrom will have to try harder! :mad:

aloyisious wrote: »
    I'm lol-ing now, a congressman has asked for a investigation by the inspector general of the DOJ into Giuliani's claims he spoke to and got information from the FBI so Rudy has doubled down on them, saying he never spoke to retired FBI agents.

Wolf Blitzer really showed him up this evening! What an abomination Giuliani is! :mad:

• Advertisement

alastair wrote: »
    She's not even the worst SoS of the past few decades. Henry Kissinger takes a bit of beating for pure awfulness and piss-poor outcomes. Warren Chistopher has sod all to talk up, and Colin Powell, despite seeming to be a very nice man, was effectively run circles around by others in the administration. I seem to recall that the GOP talking point used to be about how Madeline Albright was the worst SoS ever too, and her record stands up along with Hillary.

Colin Powell lying to the UN about WMD had to be one of the worst.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

The Trump rape case was dismissed, sorry to disappoint some of the above posters. Voluntarily dismissed, another smear campaign. I hope Donald sticks to his word and sues everyone who made false allegations when the election is over.

http://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000158-318d-d416-abfe-bbdf51aa0001

I find it a bit hypocritical given the truck loads of evidence against the Clinton Foundation and the fact she's under several separate investigations, even if she wins it won't matter.

A Clinton rally currently on in Cleveland, it is more like a concert with Beyonce and Jay Z.
    I think it helps increase the attendance and if you like the music artist you get a free concert.

Personally I think it gives a bad image.

I have 99 problems but the FBI ain't one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 373 ✭✭Iceboy

This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper, the MS media are refusing to report on the latest wikileaks dumps in last 24hrs, absolutely disgusting what I have read in them, these people (Hilary and her cronies) are pure evil, using children for sexual entertainment, child trafficking and statanic rituals? What a time to be alive is all I can say

Yup, the emails are legit. Read them all earlier. There's way more than what's mentioned in the video.

From what I hear the further information that has yet to be leaked is so bad that even Assange does not want to leak it to the public but if Hilary gets in he is going to to drop them for the world to see.

I almost can't believe what I am hearing form the latest wikileaks

• Advertisement

Marina Abramovich ( the woman running Podestas spirit cooking ) is a donator to the Clinton foundation : http://archive.is/5QQDI

Reddit the Donald is a good source for the leaks/investigation, I think it's the most active sub reddit on the site.

Marina Abramovich ( the woman running Podestas spirit cooking ) is a donator to the Clinton foundation : http://archive.is/5QQDI

Head over to reddit the donald, there's a tonne of threads with stuff linked from memos. They were attached from emails which were password protected but got cracked.

I'll bow out now in the fear of being called a conspiracy theorist.[/B]

Or maybe a Russian agent? Which the left are now claiming FBI Comey is apart of :D

Also, If the Russians are so bad according to Hillary why in the hell did she sell them 20% of America's Uranium while Secretary of state in secret?

people ask how Hillary/Bill are worth millions yet have never had any job what actually gets their hands dirty (No pun intended) they were broke when they left the white house and are now worth a net fortune of.......$111 MILLION

Their jobs are essentially to sell out America by giving access to other countries.

Iceboy wrote: »

Their jobs are essentially to sell out America by giving access to other countries.

Pretty much the jist of it :)

1 Million $ donation from Qatar which was never disclosed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

That's just one on a long rap sheet.

This thread shows how they panicked internally and tried to cover everything up.

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b6is7/no_bs_i_found_it_this_is_the_clinton_foundation/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,606 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Guys, however bad fox news and the Daily Mail are as links to support an argument, when you've been reduced to linking to Alex Jones then it says a lot more about you than it does Hillary Clinton.

Can we please keep the discussion informed by only posting verifiable information that is supported by credible sources, and not random youtube crazy people, and nutters like Alex Jones.

Akrasia wrote: »
    Can we please keep the discussion informed by only posting verifiable information

Fair point, can be hard sometimes since the MSM rarely cover anything from Wikileaks. Reuters is a good source right?

Here's a Guardian report on the 'spirit cooking' allegations

https://www.theguardian.com/artanddesign/2016/nov/04/marina-abramovic-podesta-clinton-emails-satanism-accusations
    Abramović spoke about the reaction today to Artnews. “I’m outraged, because this is taken completely out of my context,” she said. “It was just a normal dinner. It was actually just a normal menu, which I call spirit cooking. There was no blood, no anything else. We just call things funny names, that’s all.”

She also claimed that those referring to her body of work as satanic are mistaken. “My work is really more about spirituality and not anything else,” she said. “I’ve been doing my work for so long, and this is a misunderstanding. It’s absolutely outrageous and ridiculous … I mean, this world is really turning to hell. I am completely amazed, something is taken out of context for the purpose of winning. We are living in such a strange world.”

Guys, however bad fox news and the Daily Mail are as links to support an argument, when you've been reduced to linking to Alex Jones then it says a lot more about you than it does Hillary Clinton.

Can we please keep the discussion informed by only posting verifiable information that is supported by credible sources, and not random youtube crazy people, and nutters like Alex Jones.

Alex may be rough around the edges but his heart is in the right place and everything he has talked about for years is coming true so he is looking less and less of a "nut" as you call him everyday and more of a crediable source of news information because your sure as hell not going to get it from any media outlets like CNN, ABC, or even any irish media outlets..Journalism as we know it is basically dead, that is why we have to resort to the likes of wikileaks, alex jones, druge report and even reddit to get the real uncensored information unlike the complete blackout of bombshell information in the main stream media.

Fair point, can be hard sometimes since the MSM rarely cover anything from Wikileaks. Reuters is a good source right?

Yeah, Reuters is great, and the allegations in that last Reuters report you linked to are the kind of thing that would normally disqualify anyone from becoming president of the U.S.A.

But we're in a choice between a corrupt politician, and Donald Trump, who is a narcissistic sociopath.

It's like Alien V Predator. Whoever wins, we all lose.

Its avant garde performance art, it's meant to be shocking. It doesn't mean that Lady Gaga is a satanist, or that John Podesta is a satanist, even if this Abramovich herself believes in Satan

The likes of Alex Jones take these kinds of pictures and declare that they are demonic and working for Satan. Which is impossible because Satan is not real.

• Advertisement

Its avant garde performance art, it's meant to be shocking. It doesn't mean that Lady Gaga is a satanist, or that John Podesta is a satanist, even if this Abramovich herself believes in Satan

The likes of Alex Jones take these kinds of pictures and declare that they are demonic and working for Satan. Which is impossible because Satan is not real.

On the point of Alex Jones fair enough.

This is art though? https://youtu.be/g9ys-Lfu4Sc?t=244

There's satanic crap written on the wall and in another section writing saying to cut your finger deep and embrace the pain. She has anti Semitic stars carved on her stomach too.

Pedesta is shown in the emails with scarred hands and bandages around his fingers lol. It's messed up man.

Yeah, Reuters is great, and the allegations in that last Reuters report you linked to are the kind of thing that would normally disqualify anyone from becoming president of the U.S.A.

But we're in a choice between a corrupt politician, and Donald Trump, who is a narcissistic sociopath.

It's like Alien V Predator. Whoever wins, we all lose.

This is much more than just a choice between two individuals.

It is Globalisation vs Nationalism

http://www.rense.com/general96/HillaryGlobalLG.jpg

EDIT: Brand new full interview with Julian Assange!

Alex may be rough around the edges but his heart is in the right place and everything he has talked about for years is coming true so he is looking less and less of a "nut" as you call him everyday and more of a crediable source of news information because your sure as hell not going to get it from any media outlets like CNN, ABC, or even any irish media outlets..Journalism as we know it is basically dead, that is why we have to resort to the likes of wikileaks, alex jones, druge report and even reddit to get the real uncensored information unlike the complete blackout of bombshell information in the main stream media.

Please don't. Alex Jones might have started out by taking half truths and running with them towards implausible and paranoid conclusions, but he's been going down the lizard people path since then.

Anyone who makes a video seriously declaring that Obama is the Antichrist because a fly landed on him is either a liar or a loon, and neither make a good source for political discussions

On the point of Alex Jones fair enough.

This is art though? https://youtu.be/g9ys-Lfu4Sc?t=244

There's satanic crap written on the wall and in another section writing saying to cut your finger deep and embrace the pain. She has anti Semitic stars carved on her stomach too.
    Never underestimate what artists will do to push the boundaries.

Some artists think that the act of being shocking is provocative, and being provocative is a fundamental requirement to be good art. I've never heard of this woman before, but she describes herself as an artist, so the simplest explanation is that this was an artistic performance, not a satanic ritual.

Even if she is an eccentric person who believes in this spiritual stuff, it's not really news that some eccentric artists believe in wierd things.
    Pedesta is shown in the emails with scarred hands and bandages around his fingers lol. It's messed up man.
    I don't know about the emails, but Trump tweeted a picture of Podesta's hand that seems to show some scars on it. Those scars could have come from anywhere.

The emails seem to show that John Podesta's brother is friends with this Artist woman, and John Podesta himself didn't even attend at the dinner he's being linked to.

Can you show me the emails themselves that show the direct link between Clinton or John Podesta and this woman, or her beliefs, or the alleged child abuse ring she is accused of being linked to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

I see that "woman" that accused the Don of molesting her as a 13 year old has withdrawn her case.

Hopefully he will sue the pants off her.

You've repeatedly made ridiculously untrue claims regarding Hillary, so wherever you're getting your 'uncensored information' from, you might do everyone a favour and check if it's actually nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

ebbsy wrote: »
    I see that "woman" that accused the Don of molesting her as a 13 year old has withdrawn her case.

Hopefully he will sue the pants off her.

Okay.

A couple of points

Why the inverted commas? Are you suggesting she's not a woman? Or that she's not human?

Secondly: there is a tendency for women not to proceed with rape cases - not because they haven't been raped, but because scum bags make their lives miserable even if they have been raped because women get ganged up on. This happens on social media, this happens in real life. Women who even win rape cases do not get justice because oh their rapists get incredibly short rape sentences, if they do jailtime at all.

Is Trump guilty or not? Who knows at this point? But the one point you and people like you need to understand is the absence of a rape charge does not mean a rape did not take place.

Calling a woman a "woman" is childish and ignorant.

In the meantime, I don't think any woman who had a viable case against Trump right now would take it because Trump supporters, well I doubt they'd even believe a guilty verdict in a court of law.

Pretty much the jist of it :)

1 Million $ donation from Qatar which was never disclosed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

Because they didn't have to, as it wasn't an increase on previous donations by the country. Have you read the article?
    Brian Cookstra, this week said that it accepted the $1 million gift from Qatar, but this did not amount to a "material increase" in the Gulf country's support for the charity.

Calina wrote:
    Is Trump guilty or not? Who knows at this point? But the one point you and people like you need to understand is the absence of a rape charge does not mean a rape did not take place.

Boll0cks. I accuse you of being a paedophile. Dirty paedophile.

Now, I retract that statement.

Just because I have retracted that statement doesn't mean that you did not molest kids.

I guess I should just have my doubts about you because there was an accusation made against you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Sofa Spud

Forgive me for digressing from the important conversation regarding Satan worship for a moment and take a quick look at the polls...

Nothing out yet today as our cousins in the States are still dreaming of the coming apocalypse/nirvana, but looking at 538, it really is a tight as a metaphor of your choice that would warrant an infraction from the mods.

PA and WI are still looking like they'll go for Hillary, NH looks like it could go for Trump, as does Florida if you discount the report yesterday that the early voters have given Hillary a 48-40% margin and NC is looking like another potential scalp for Trump as well. If Hillary can hang onto NV, CO, WI, PA and Trump takes FL, NC and NH, it still comes down to 275 v 263.

Apparently some of the big media hitters have polls due out over the weekend, but will most likely be national and not battleground state polls, so the key is to try to see what's happening in the polls above.

Bottom line, and blatantly obvious point to make, is PA, WI and NV are potentially the most important firewall states for Clinton - take them and she can look forward to four years of the most partisan and divisive abuse she could imagine...

The woman who was to reveal her identity and sue Donald Trump was reported to have been the subject of multiple death threats. This is the reason she gave for cancelling her press conference 2 days ago.

It's plausible that this woman was genuinely in fear of her life, but its also plausible that she just used this as an excuse to back out of the case because she was lying.

I suspect that all of the Trump supporters will choose to believe the latter rather than the former.

Because the case not going ahead now, we'll probably never know the truth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Just because I have retracted that statement doesn't mean that you did not molest kids.

I guess I should just have my doubts about you because there was an accusation made against you

You completely missed the point I was making in that post, didn't you? The withdrawal of the case in no way merited ebbsy's application of inverted commas here:
    ebbsy wrote:

Nor have you addressed the underlying point I raised about rape cases and the general impact of them on rape victims. You're free to believe Trump has never raped anyone - that's not the issue under discussion here. My point is withdrawal of a rape case does not give an indication one way or the other and in that case, dehumanising any alleged victim is misplaced in the same way as dehumanising the suspect is also wrong.

It is worth noting that Trump supporters are relying on the no smoke without fire aspect of accusation with respect to Clinton and a) emails b) Benghazi and c) Haiti and d) anything else they can dream up. In other words, there's an element of hypocrisy at play here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭B_Wayne

This rabbit hole just keeps getting deeper and deeper, the MS media are refusing to report on the latest wikileaks dumps in last 24hrs, absolutely disgusting what I have read in them, these people (Hilary and her cronies) are pure evil, using children for sexual entertainment, child trafficking and statanic rituals? What a time to be alive is all I can say

Erm.... This is the most ridiculous post in ages. I did see the paedophile conspiracy last night and the fact that people are lapping it up based on the most innocent email ever. Well, it's a reflection of intelligence or lack of. It really shows how incredibly boring their leaks are at moment.

This is one of the tweets where the satanic paedophile cult comes from. Really makes you question people's ability to read.

https://twitter.com/_Makada_/status/794697713350742017

Well said, Trump has been in the media spot light for 40 years with no sexual assualt claims, and only in the last month have these women being coming forward in droves claiming sexual assault and about a few have already been proven to be total lies. Likely paid for by the Clinton campaign

On the other side you have Billy boy who has settled multiple sexual assault cases and has been known for his sexual antics since the 70s

B_Wayne wrote: »
    Erm.... This is the most ridiculous post in ages. I did see the paedophile conspiracy last night and the fact that people are lapping it up based on the most innocent email ever. Well, it's a reflection of intelligence or lack of. It really shows how incredibly boring their leaks are at moment.

This is one of the tweets where the satanic paedophile cult comes from. Really makes you question people's ability to read.

https://twitter.com/_Makada_/status/794697713350742017

To swim with men for 'further entertainment'? What mother says that?...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭20Cent

Looking through my email I Just realised I have links to Saudi Princes transferring tens of millions of dollars illegally and viagra trafficking. 😳

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 916 ✭✭✭osmiumartist

Calina wrote: »
    My point is withdrawal of a rape case does not give an indication one way or the other
    It does however most certainly make the case irrelevant to this discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Omy

Calina wrote: »
    Okay.

A couple of points

Why the inverted commas? Are you suggesting she's not a woman? Or that she's not human?

Secondly: there is a tendency for women not to proceed with rape cases - not because they haven't been raped, but because scum bags make their lives miserable even if they have been raped because women get ganged up on. This happens on social media, this happens in real life. Women who even win rape cases do not get justice because oh their rapists get incredibly short rape sentences, if they do jailtime at all.

Calling a woman a "woman" is childish and ignorant.

In the meantime, I don't think any woman who had a viable case against Trump right now would take it because Trump supporters, well I doubt they'd even believe a guilty verdict in a court of law.

I have to make a comment on the claim that people convicted of rape do not serve time, I recently went through a lot of recent Court of Appeal case in Ireland the most usual sentence was 10 year a number of cases even got 14 years and a very few got life. If I remember there was more who got life than got a fully suspended sentence.

In relation to the reason for Jane Doe withdrawal of her claim, 2 days ago she was going to revel her name at a press conference but stated at the press conference that she was attacked and told put under serious pressure.

"According to Bloom, the accuser going by the pseudonym "Jane Doe" decided she would rather not appear in public after receiving numerous death threats."

I can not link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

Well said, Trump has been in the media spot light for 40 years with no sexual assualtclaims, and only in the last month have these women being coming forward in droves claiming sexual assault and about a few have already been proven to be total lies. Likely paid for by the Clinton campaign

On the other side you have Billy boy who has settled multiple sexual assault cases and has been known for his sexual antics since the 70s

That's not true. Neither is the rest.

To imply Trump isn't known for his sexual antics?

Everyone should take a moment and think what would the outcome be if Trump was running against a woman who had 5 kids from 3 fathers and numerous public affairs.

The sexism throughout this entire election is utterly apparent.

Black man>White woman .... It seems

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,828 ✭✭✭gosplan

To swim with men for 'further entertainment'? What mother says that?...

This is full on conspiracy theorist stuff.

You may as well talk about the Clinton link to Aliens.

Plenty of parents find their kids entertaining and that's a perfectly normal nice way of saying 'it won't be quiet'.

Of course if you look hard enough and have the will, you can find and believe whatever you want.

People say a lot about the media now but the real thing about this campaign is how totally inconsequential things like truth and policy are when it comes to judging who should be president.

Really unbelievable stuff.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement