Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2016 U.S. Presidential Race Megathread Mark 2.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,283 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Trumps biggest supporter Rudy Giuliani is on cnn now. He thinks that trumps "apology" was sincere and was an actual apology.

What does he hope to get out of hitching his wagon to Trump? Can't understand it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭oik

It's always darkest before the Don.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Oh look, another one-liner regurgitated for the sole purpose of derailing the thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,344 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Breitbart got Juanita Broaddrick back in for another interview over the weekend in time to spin the election a little more.

http://lawnewz.com/video/watch-broaddrick-gives-powerful-new-interview-detailing-rape-allegations-against-bill-clinton/

Not that he's running for president

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

There are rumours on Twitter that there is footage from The Apprentice of him using the N word.

http://theslot.jezebel.com/producer-says-theres-video-of-trump-saying-the-n-word-1787592521

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Overheal wrote: »
    Breitbart got Juanita Broaddrick back in for another interview over the weekend in time to spin the election a little more.

http://lawnewz.com/video/watch-broaddrick-gives-powerful-new-interview-detailing-rape-allegations-against-bill-clinton/

Not that he's running for president

Think this is going to ruin Bills chances of a third term

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,508 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Trump has his twitter back. Fighting back, calling likes of McCain and other traitors .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Well, Trump's rape cases and upcoming hearing about raping a child will come up at some point tonight now I reckon...

Trump has his twitter back. Fighting back, calling likes of McCain and other traitors .
    And just like that, he ceded any chance he had of getting Arizona's 11 electoral college votes.

• Advertisement

Tonight could be a blood bath

I believe her. Bill is a rapist and the police do nothing, Obama does nothing.

TheDoctor wrote: »
    Tonight could be a blood bath

It will be all or nothing from Trump. He will let the millions of people watching that Bill is a serial rapist and the Hilary knows and enables it and has threatened his many victims .

Do you believe the women who have accused Trump of rape, including the one set to go to a hearing in December?

She signed a sworn affidavit that the allegations were false. Besides that this resurfaced in 1999 right after his impeachment hearing. This is nothing new

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

You know Obama doesn't personally bring people to trial? He's the president, not a prosecutor.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    She signed a sworn affidavit that the allegations were false. Besides that this resurfaced in 1999 right after his impeachment hearing. This is nothing new

People can repudiate affidavits. Not unusual for someone to not want to become a media spectacle for a political campaign.

It was a no win situation of her.
    During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family’s privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family.

Billy86 wrote: »
    Do you believe the women who have accused Trump of rape, including the one set to go to a hearing in December?

A man with such tiny hands could not grab much in all fairness .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Indeed, Trump's first wife repudiated her affidavit.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Billy86 wrote: »

You mean the woman who, as far as anyone is aware, doesn't even exist?

You mean the woman who the MSM has vetted and deemed not trustworthy enough to smear Trump with?

When even the MSM isn't picking up on an anti-Trump story, you know there's nothing to it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rainman16

I'm actually going to watch his debate live tonight. After the Trump tape leak. I think this could get really ugly tonight. Trump will pull out absolutely he has on Clinton in a desperate move to make her look as bad as possible, He'd bring up the Emails, Bill Clinton, Benghazi, Everything.

But ultimately I think Clinton will crush him again.and in the aftermath of the debate, I can see Trump backing out of the race.

We could see Clinton vs Pence in November.

• Advertisement

Frankly, if Trump can't get away from the Bill Clinton point scoring he doesn't deserve to win. He needs to talk to undecided voters about the issues and basically pretend that Hillary Clinton isn't there by ignoring all her little jabs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

oik wrote: »
    Frankly, if Trump can't get away from the Bill Clinton point scoring he doesn't deserve to win. He needs to talk to undecided voters about the issues and basically pretend that Hillary Clinton isn't there by ignoring all her little jabs.

Frankly, I'm not sure why you feel the need to place any faith in the man getting anything right. He's repeatedly proven you wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

republican party know deep down this is a lost cause now, they'll concentrate all their efforts now on controlling the senate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,072 ✭✭✭✭aloyisious

Rainman16 wrote: »
    I'm actually going to watch his debate live tonight. After the Trump tape leak. I think this could get really ugly tonight. Trump will pull out absolutely he has on Clinton in a desperate move to make her look as bad as possible, He'd bring up the Emails, Bill Clinton, Benghazi, Everything.

But ultimately I think Clinton will crush him again.and in the aftermath of the debate, I can see Trump backing out of the race.

We could see Clinton vs Pence in November.

If Trump step's aside, Pence presumably will step up to the mark which leaves me wondering if it's Cruz or McCain as V/P. Don will probably be like Vesuvius tonight ready to blow his top and lash out at his fellow republicans.

Trump need to come out swinging literally, then get her in a head lock and throw her against a wall. If you are going out go out in style . lol

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Mod note:

Borntobywild and oik, read the charter before posting again. Oik, remember that youre just back from a ban and are on thin ice.

philstar wrote: »
    republican party know deep down this is a lost cause now, they'll concentrate all their efforts now on controlling the senate
    Not even deep down, they've been running from Trump to save the senate all weekend!

The House should likely be safe either way, but if they hadn't removed from him that wouldn't even be a given.

They should run off 'look we let him run because he got the most votes fairly, whereas the Democrats...' angle on that front, I reckon. It's fairly true, too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 566 ✭✭✭Rainman16

aloyisious wrote: »
    If Trump step's aside, Pence presumably will step up to the mark which leaves me wondering if it's Cruz or McCain as V/P. Don will probably be like Vesuvius tonight ready to blow his top and lash out at his fellow republicans.

The election is too close now to change the ballot. Trumps name is still on there regardless but. If he backs out Pence will have to take that place, This clostr to the vote, The republicans have little to no chance.

Trump appearing with bills accusers .

Cnn now
    He is going there big time

• Advertisement

HE IS BRING BILLS ACCUSERS TO DEBATE !!

PUT THEM IN FRONT ROW

Mod note:

Borntobywild and oik, read the charter before posting again. Oik, remember that youre just back from a ban and are on thin ice.

What exactly was wrong with my posts?

Can see one of these women making a scene during debate .

michaeljacksoneatspopcorn.gif~c200

Mod note:

What's wrong with any of these posts?
    People can repudiate affidavits. Not unusual for someone to not want to become a media spectacle for a political campaign.

It was a no win situation of her.
    You mean the woman who, as far as anyone is aware, doesn't even exist?

You mean the woman who the MSM has vetted and deemed not trustworthy enough to smear Trump with?

When even the MSM isn't picking up on an anti-Trump story, you know there's nothing to it.
    It's always darkest before the Don.

Can see one of these women making a scene during debate .

michaeljacksoneatspopcorn.gif~c200

Could cost Bill Clinton some votes alright

Could cost Bill Clinton some votes alright

It seems to be Hilary that these people are afraid of. They fear for their lives if she becomes president, they said as much. Are those fears real, they believe so at least . Suddenly no one is talking about Trumps tapes every station is talking about these women, Trump is great at changing the subject.

First rebuttal by Don to question from chair, he never did the things he mentioned on the video. 2nd question from voter via the chair; he won't answer if he has changed from the man he was then to what he is now. goes into attack on Bill Clinton instead about him being a rapist.

He's done. He has nothing better to do than attack Hillary "like a bitch"

He won't answer the questions put to him from the voters via the chair. His secretively policy is exactly that of Obama against Osama, but he decries Obama and Hilary not going the secretive way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

Opposite to the first debate, Trump started poorly and got better.

I'd call it a draw which is no good for Trump.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭ECO_Mental

K-9 wrote: »
    Opposite to the first debate, Trump started poorly and got better.

I'd call it a draw which is no good for Trump.

What they are saying is that the Dems could be happy enough that The Donald kinda did ok. Because if he totally tanked and had a complete disaster there was the possability he could have pulled out or even dropped off the ticket. Then Hillary could have up against Pence and that is a tougher battle. As it is now its going to be a slow bleedout for Trump until november

6.1kWp south facing, South of Cork City

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

InTheTrees wrote: »
    So to recap. Twenty Five years ago a woman claims she and Bill Clinton had an affair.

And because Hillary "attacks" her and hires an investigator to check her story you think this makes Hillary as "guilty" as Bill?

Is that right? Basically you're saying the wife of the person having the affair is as sleazy and as badly behaved as the person having the affair?? Its like 19th century logic. And as an election tactic you can see how well its working.

And yet Hillary did not defend Bill against what Trump said about Bill doing rather than talking when it came to sexual assault.
    She failed to say anything on it, or defend her husband.
    Silence can be deafening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Feline Grabber

RobertKK wrote: »
    And yet Hillary did not defend Bill against what Trump said about Bill doing rather than talking when it came to sexual assault.
    She failed to say anything on it, or defend her husband.
    Silence can be deafening.

Bill is really in trouble for his third term.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,388 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Bill is really in trouble for his third term.
    Indeed, Bill Clinton should withdraw from the 2016 presidential race immediately, and allow his wife Hillary to run in his place. And after those Friday groping tapes of Donald Trump, he should withdraw too, and let his daughter Ivanka Trump run so that she can sell more of her Made in China pink dresses as she did during the July RNC.

CNN coaching their focus group

This is it.

If this gets out there this network is finished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqCIub3SmCI

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,388 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

During the 2nd debate, why didn't Hillary Clinton KO Donald Trump using Friday's Trump groping women tapes? Could it be that there are more groping Trump tapes to be released in the next few days? If what Bill Pruitt tweeted is true, all it would take is just one more Donald Trump groping (or worse) tape, and game over! Many Republican Senators, House Representatives, and Governors have un-endorsed Trump since Friday. Those silently standing by would certainly un-endorse Trump too if tape 2 hit the air waves.

Bill Pruitt: "As a producer on seasons 1 & 2 of #theapprentice I assure you: when it comes to the #trumptapes there are far worse. #justthebegininng."

Frankly Anderson Cooper did it for her - for everyone. And he gave it a meandering response when he knew the question would come up for days.

The sniffing is really irritating

The sniffing is really irritating
    I've only noticed his sniffing during presidential debates #1 and #2. I had a friend that was a coke user, and he sniffed just like that after a snort.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,419 ✭✭✭cowboyBuilder

Black Swan wrote: »
    I've only noticed his sniffing during presidential debates #1 and #2. I had a friend that was a coke user, and he sniffed just like that after a snort.

could be, Colombian flu they call it ?

Anyway, Trump did pretty well considering the mess he's in ... too little too late though, unless something really crushing is unveiled on Hillary - which the MSM will ignore anyway, so congrats Hillary ..

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement