Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2016 U.S. Presidential Race Megathread Mark 2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,363 ✭✭✭KingBrian2

If trump in a position of power wanted to grab your mothers pussy how would you react.

And again Bill Clinton is not running for election and he was torn a new one by the media when he dipped his wick.

For the last time Trump is not a rapist which is what the media is portraying him as. The implication is there for everyone to see. Do you believe he is a rapist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Feline Grabber

RobertKK wrote: »
    It will be a third term for both in the White House.
    Hillary didn't deny that she laughed at getting a 12 year old's rapist off.
    Hillary didn't deny she went after women whom Bill sexually assaulted.

But you support the pedo. I'm assuming you think Trump raped the child if you accuse Clinton of these.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,344 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Imagine if he wins this in November somehow, he'll be on trial for raping a child in December.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Overheal wrote: »
    Imagine if he wins this in November somehow, he'll be on trial for raping a child in December.

I get the feeling that and even moreso, the multiple trials he has for stealing millions from the US taxpaying public via Trump University fraud actually have quite a role to play in his motivation for making a run for the presidency.

He knows he's up the river on the latter, at the very least.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,510 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

There are vast amount of simple folk who live in middle of know where in every state. These people are not showing up in current polls, but when it comes to voting they will be out in their thousands, this will tip a lot of states in Trumps favour .

There are vast amount of simple folk who live in middle of know where in every state. These people are not showing up in current polls, but when it comes to voting they will be out in their thousands, this will tip a lot of states in Trumps favour .
    Honest question...

Do you know what a telephone is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,686 ✭✭✭✭Zubeneschamali

These people are not showing up in current polls, but when it comes to voting they will be out in their thousands, this will tip a lot of states in Trumps favour .

So you're saying the polls are skewed?

How'd that story work out for Mitt Romney?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Pro Hoc Vice

KingBrian2 wrote: »
    For the last time Trump is not a rapist which is what the media is portraying him as. The implication is there for everyone to see. Do you believe he is a rapist?

Did I call him a rapist in my post. Read what I said and either answer or ignore your choice.

But in answer to your question no I do not believe he is a rapist nor do I believe Bill Clinton is but I would have no problem introducing Bill to a female family member but I would not trust Trump not to make any female family member feel a bit dirty just seeing him.

Billy86 wrote: »
    I get the feeling that and even moreso, the multiple trials he has for stealing millions from the US taxpaying public via Trump University fraud actually have quite a role to play in his motivation for making a run for the presidency.

He knows he's up the river on the latter, at the very least.

Maybe he thinks he can get himself pardoned

Maybe that's the deal he has with Pence :p

Hey it worked for Nixon.

• Advertisement

So you're saying the polls are skewed?

How'd that story work out for Mitt Romney?
    Or any of these guys, now that you mention it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Maybe you laugh more than once while discussing a case about the rape of a 12 year old child, like Hillary does, I seriously doubt you would be looking for humour in such a discussion, so I don't know why you would want to defend her.

So, that would be a "no" then?
    Why the pretence she was laughing at 'getting a rapist off' then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Someone just got lifted by the cops at the Clinton rally in Detroit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭oik

That will never go to court.

The story has been rubbished from top to bottom. Those pushing it are NeverTrumpers who are either taking advantage of some woman or else the woman doesn't even exist.

I encourage you to read some of the analysis of it, I'm confident you will reach the same conclusion as I have.

http://jezebel.com/heres-how-that-wild-lawsuit-accusing-trump-of-raping-a-1782447083
    http://jezebel.com/the-source-pushing-the-trump-rape-lawsuits-may-not-be-w-1783270283
    http://jezebel.com/woman-who-says-trump-raped-her-files-to-dismiss-lawsuit-1786717971

• Registered Users Posts: 11,974 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

If there was such a vast amount of people in the middle of nowhere which was enough to tip so many states in Trump's favour, they wouldn't be in the middle of nowhere.

oik wrote: »
    That will never go to court.
    The hearing is December 16th.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html

You should look at newer articles before jumping to conclusions.

• Advertisement

The hearing is December 16th.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html

You should look at newer articles before jumping to conclusions.

I meant trial

But you clearly didn't read any of the articles given the speed of your response.

If there was such a vast amount of people in the middle of nowhere which was enough to tip so many states in Trump's favour, they wouldn't be in the middle of nowhere.

That's not necessarily true.

46 million people live in rural areas. This is a demographic Romney won with about 52% (from memory) in swing states.

Trump is holding rallies in small rural towns and rural voters have probably picked up on that. https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-skips-swing-state-cities-opts-for-rural-town-instead/2016/09/20/0a4ec84c-7f08-11e6-ad0e-ab0d12c779b1_story.html

• Advertisement

So Romney won 52% of rural voters in swing states. Remind me, which swing states did he actually win?

Definitely a possibility.

Now that I've said "court" instead of "trial" it's basically a certainty.

So Romney won 52% of rural voters in swing states. Remind me, which swing states did he actually win?

What are you getting at?

And now it seems this little cock-up is going to keep the old rapist allegations from doing a lot of collateral damage to the HRC campaign

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/trump-ally-roger-stone-gave-hillary-clinton-sexual-assault-critic-2500/

Now that I've said "court" instead of "trial" it's basically a certainty.

Good to see you have a firm grasp of that the subject was.

Exit polls put Romney at +20 with rural swing state voters overperforming polls that had him at +14

Trump is already beating Romney with 24+ in that category.

I'm not going to support the previous poster's claim that the rural vote is going to win the election for Trump, I think Trump has an opportunity to turn things around the next month, but he is capturing demographics that haven't voted in a long time just like Obama did.

And now it seems this little cock-up is going to keep the old rapist allegations from doing a lot of collateral damage to the HRC campaign

http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/trump-ally-roger-stone-gave-hillary-clinton-sexual-assault-critic-2500/

Hardly.

Good luck getting the American people on board with attacking a woman who was made infertile due to rape when she was 12.

Hardly.

Good luck getting the American people on board with attacking a woman who was made infertile due to rape when she was 12.

God is there no depths some of ye won't go to. Where is the attack on the victim. There is a report that a PAC supporting Trump has paid her $2,500.

What are you getting at?

What I'm getting at is that despite his lead among rural voters in swing states, Romney only won a single swing state in 2012, North Carolina.
    380px-Swing_states_2012.svg.png
    Pink states are states which Obama won by <4%, purple means Obama won by 4-8%, and that single red state was a Romney win.

Guess how North Carolina is leaning right now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭Amerika

I dunno. Off hand this seems to be little more than another desperate attempt to bring down Trump. This time by a federal judge appointed by President Barack Obama. The rape case has been filed twice before, with the most recent case in California dismissed in May 2016. Is there any question that similar stories will come out against Bill Clinton who took at least 26 trips on Epstein’s infamous private sex plane? You know there is a reason Hillary hasn't touched this thing with a 10-foot pole.

Edit:
    A quick search and.... wham! Apparently from the article Bill Clinton us just as guilty (or innocent).

Now I guess all we need to do is find a sleezy lawyer and a judge with an ax to grind against Bill Clinton, and we can have dueling child sex court hearings. Is Prince Andrew next?

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-sex-slave-makes-disturbing-accusations-bill-clinton/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

So watched the end of last night there.

Clear clear winner after seeing it all.

Ken Bone

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Wikileaks have released more Podesta emails.

Bill Clinton's behaviour towards a female member of the Clinton foundation led her (the COO) to trying to commit suicide by driving her car into the ocean.

One of the Clinton advisors said Chelsea Clinton is a spoiled brat and has a lack of focus in life.

Hillary blames the Russians for the opposition to fracking.

An email shows Hillary was told she should stop telling lies about Bernie, as she does it often, because Bernie they believed would support her and her attacks on him are not going to give any gain.
    The email said that Hillary is totally dependent on the Republicans choosing Trump. That Hillary has huge endemic political weaknesses, and that Ted Cruz would likely beat Hillary.

People close to the Clintons pushing for 'the less Bill the better' due to his 'sex life'.

John Podesta who runs the Clinton campaign was in contact with Blink 182 in relation to UFOs.
    Claims of sensitive material about UFOs and Podesta said his biggest failure before he left the Obama administration is 'not securing the disclosure of the UFO files'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Feline Grabber

Remember president Romney? So much for the rural voters.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭bajer101

God is there no depths some of ye won't go to. Where is the attack on the victim. There is a report that a PAC supporting Trump has paid her $2,500.

I say there won't be an attack.

What I'm getting at is that despite his lead among rural voters in swing states, Romney only won a single swing state in 2012, North Carolina.
    380px-Swing_states_2012.svg.png
    Pink states are states which Obama won by <4%, purple means Obama won by 4-8%, and that single red state was a Romney win.

Guess how North Carolina is leaning right now?

So?

Trump is beating Romney with rural voters.

John Podesta who runs the Clinton campaign was in contact with Blink 182 in relation to UFOs.
    Claims of sensitive material about UFOs and Podesta said his biggest failure before he left the Obama administration is 'not securing the disclosure of the UFO files'.

UFOs and blaming Russia for everything.

Baby boomers really are the worst.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭captbarnacles

Bill Clinton's behaviour towards a female member of the Clinton foundation led her (the COO) to trying to commit suicide by driving her car into the ocean.

One of the Clinton advisors said Chelsea Clinton is a spoiled brat and has a lack of focus in life.

An email shows Hillary was told she should stop telling lies about Bernie, as she does it often, because Bernie they believed would support her and her attacks on him are not going to give any gain.
    The email said that Hillary is totally dependent on the Republicans choosing Trump. That Hillary has huge endemic political weaknesses, and that Ted Cruz would likely beat Hillary.

People close to the Clintons pushing for 'the less Bill the better' due to his 'sex life'.

*faints*

Not just Bill but Chelsea too.

WJC stands for William Jefferson Clinton. CVC stands for Chelsea Victoria Clinton.

• Advertisement

*faints*
    You can taste the desperation at this point. Assange has done some incredible damage to his reputation in the last 12 months or so, also. It is interesting how caught in up Bill Clinton some guys wanted for rape seem to be, though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,985 ✭✭✭ebbsy

Hardly.

Crooked Hillary didnt deny it.

ebbsy wrote: »

Deny what?

ebbsy wrote: »

Silence speaks volumes but sound bytes are forever

I say there won't be an attack.

What I replied to, "Quote: oik
    Hardly.

Good luck getting the American people on board with attacking a woman who was made infertile due to rape when she was 12."

So what are you saying?

Hardly.

Good luck getting the American people on board with attacking a woman who was made infertile due to rape when she was 12."

So what are you saying?

Let's just say... I wouldn't bother. ;)

• Advertisement

Hardly.

So what are you saying?

Was replying to this

I took that to mean that the Clinton campaign would be able to blunt this line of attack by accusing the rape victim of being a paid shill.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,756 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

You can taste the desperation at this point. Assange has done some incredible damage to his reputation in the last 12 months or so, also. It is interesting how caught in up Bill Clinton some guys wanted for rape seem to be, though.

I don't see the desperation, didn't see Hillary say they were fake.

We are just seeing none of these people are nice people, and anyone who is getting passionate about these people are suffering from delusion (not saying you are) but that is why this election is about who one dislikes the least rather than likes the most.

Was replying to this

I took that to mean that the Clinton campaign would be able to blunt this line of attack by accusing the rape victim of being a paid shill.

Has Clinton done so? Did the Clinton team line up unpaid contractors or the women who have made claims about trump or the child he called to be executed and condemned the state of New York's settlement for years of prison time for an innocent child. Did the Clinton team line up any of them at a press event before a presidential debate? I'll give you the answer no they did not.

I don't see the desperation, didn't see Hillary say they were fake.

We are just seeing none of these people are nice people, and anyone who is getting passionate about these people are suffering from delusion (not saying you are) but that is why this election is about who one dislikes the least rather than likes the most.

"Her daughter is loike, such a brat, ohmigawd!" though, is as desperate as desperate can get in terms of presidential election arguments.

Either way the election is over, if you don't want Clinton to have power by far the best area to focus on would be the House and especially the Senate.

Has Clinton done so? Did the Clinton team line up unpaid contractors or the women who have made claims about trump or the child he called to be executed and condemned the state of New York's settlement for years of prison time for an innocent child. Did the Clinton team line up any of them at a press event before a presidential debate? I'll give you the answer no they did not.

Tangent much?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement