Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulb needed

Options
  • 11-08-2016 11:26pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,923 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I'm trying to source some bulbs like the one shown below...

394146.png

Anyone know where I might find them?

The ones we currently have (which were on the light fitting when we moved in) are non-CFL but I'm willing to get CFL if the shape is similar.

Willing to move down to 40W or keep the current 60W.

I'm reluctant to buy online because I wouldn't be confident that they would be in working order by the time they arrive.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,374 ✭✭✭aido79

kbannon wrote: »
    I'm trying to source some bulbs like the one shown below...

394146.png

Anyone know where I might find them?

The ones we currently have (which were on the light fitting when we moved in) are non-CFL but I'm willing to get CFL if the shape is similar.

Willing to move down to 40W or keep the current 60W.

I'm reluctant to buy online because I wouldn't be confident that they would be in working order by the time they arrive.

Not sure where you'd find them in a shop but a quick google search brought this up:
    https://www.amara.com/products/filament-ball-bulb-2w

Edit.. Just noticed that your bulb has a bayonet fitting and the one I linked has an edison screw type.

SBC = small bayonet cap. B15

Clicky

Advertisement