Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quayside parking

Options
  • 12-08-2016 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

Just a heads up guys.

Quayside will now be e1.20 an hour as opposed to e1 we all appreciated.

Euro car parks are now taking over. I work in one of the premises in the centre and we all got a notification today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Euro car parks are now taking over.
    Not those robbing shi*es..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

Well as I don't mind walking I'm happy giving the money to the council, especially if there is no saving to be made by parking there.

Ridiculous shopping centre anyways, prime units on the front taken up by a hearing aid place and a whole level with nothing on it?
    I'll pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

rizzodun wrote: »
    Ridiculous shopping centre anyways, prime units on the front taken up by a hearing aid place and a whole level with nothing on it?
    I'll pass.

A truly bizarre bazarr, I think the only way they could manage to make things worse would be to release wild boars.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

rizzodun wrote: »
    Well as I don't mind walking I'm happy giving the money to the council, especially if there is no saving to be made by parking there.

I'll pass.

That's cos they're lucky to get any tennants at all

Of their own making if you ask me, doubt they're doing much to try and encourage the units to be filled, and the layout that was designed almost certainly doesn't help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭T-Bird

Probably because they asked a juniour infant to design it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Just a heads up guys.

Quayside will now be e1.20 an hour as opposed to e1 we all appreciated.

Euro car parks are now taking over. I work in one of the premises in the centre and we all got a notification today.

As long as I can still use the few tight little parking spaces dotted around the place, that leaves at least a door and a half between me and the next car and I will settle for that.

At least its not the surface of the moon that Wine Street is. Quite possibly the worse carpark in the world.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Is it just me or does the lower floors from the Car Park up look dark and miserable?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,794 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

parked in there today. used to cost me an arm and a leg - today it cost me an arm, a leg, ..... and another leg! - at this rate I will be armless and legless! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

I parked in a multi storey in Letterkenny yesterday and it was €1.20 per hour.

• Advertisement

red sean wrote: »
    I parked in a multi storey in Letterkenny yesterday and it was €1.20 per hour.

Yet the shopping centre in Letterkenny offers free parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Is it still €3 for the day if you are in before 11am?

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭ccazza

magnumlady wrote: »
    Is it still €3 for the day if you are in before 11am?

Yes it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

ccazza wrote: »
    Yes it is.

Advertisement