Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to Xbox One, will UK download codes work here?

• 12-08-2016 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭

I have recently purchased an Xbox One and I'm wondering will game download codes bought from Amazon UK for games work here? I know Xbox Live Gold codes work, but I want to make sure game download codes work before buying as they have a non-returnable and non-refundable policy on them. There's a couple of games I want to get and they are cheaper on there than they are from the Xbox Live Store.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,316 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    I have recently purchased an Xbox One and I'm wondering will game download codes bought from Amazon UK for games work here? I know Xbox Live Gold codes work, but I want to make sure game download codes work before buying as they have a non-returnable and non-refundable policy on them. There's a couple of games I want to get and they are cheaper on there than they are from the Xbox Live Store.

They should work fine I've bought games from a few different Live Regions.

What games are you looking for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

emmetkenny wrote: »
    They should work fine I've bought games from a few different Live Regions.

What games are you looking for?

Currently only Just Cause 3 & Dead Rising 3. But games not out yet, Forza Horizon 3, FIFA 17, Gears of War 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Dunnie1982 wrote: »
    Currently only Just Cause 3 & Dead Rising 3. But games not out yet, Forza Horizon 3, FIFA 17, Gears of War 4.

just cause 3 is supposed to run like a dead dog on xb1, maybe check some reviews of that before you buy, apparently recent patches / dlc have only made it worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 nathanq

yea the codes will work on every region as i buy game codes of websites based in america and uk etc

Advertisement