Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2% cash back offer on mortgages

Options
  • 12-08-2016 8:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,
    Can I just ask a quick query... Will the offer of 2% cash back on the mortgages be extended again after September? Also after applying for a mortgage, how long does the approval process take?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Fraxinos wrote: »
    Hi,
    Can I just ask a quick query... Will the offer of 2% cash back on the mortgages be extended again after September? Also after applying for a mortgage, how long does the approval process take?

Thanks a mill
    Morning Fraxinos, welcome to Boards.ie

At the moment our cashback offer is available on mortgages drawn down between 3rd June 2015 and 30th September 2016. 

We haven’t been advised if there are any plans to extend this offer yet but if it's extended we'll announce it on our Talk to Forum.
    Our approval in principle lasts for 6 months and our mortgage advisers will be happy to talk you through the application process in more detail to let you know what’s involved.

You can get more information about our 2% cashback offer here. If you’d like to have a chat with one of our mortgage advisers just send me a PM with your name and phone number and I’ll arrange this for you.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement