Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit card bill

Options
  • 12-08-2016 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, There wasnt enough money in my account to pay my credit card bill. how can i go about paying it now? Also, how can i change to paying in full each time to paying minimum payment?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

DesignA wrote: »
    Hi, There wasnt enough money in my account to pay my credit card bill. how can i go about paying it now? Also, how can i change to paying in full each time to paying minimum payment?
    Morning DesignA, thanks for getting in touch.

If you're registered for 365 online you can pay the card on our website or by calling Bank of Ireland 365 phone on 0818 365 365 (+353 1 4044000 from abroad). You can also pay by cash in any of our branches using a lodgement ATM.

To change the amount taken by direct debit please call our card team on 1890 251 251 (+353 567 757 747 from abroad). It takes one full billing cycle (usually 30 days) for any changes to your direct debit mandate to take effect.

Let me know if you need help with anything else, thanks.
    Nicola

Advertisement