Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir sports - 'wrong credentials'

Options
  • 12-08-2016 11:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I ported to Eir this morning. Installation guy came, modem in fine. Speeds look good.

I had no problem registering on the Eir website. And I have no problem logging into My Eir using my login and password. And I can log into the MyEir iOS app on my iphone 6. But I cannot log into the Eir Sports app.

It just keeps saying 'wrong credentials - your email or password is incorrect, please try again'.

It's the exact same on the Eir Sports website: https://subscribe.eirsport.ie/eircustomer

Now - I've tried it ten times. I've even logged in and out of the main Eir website and MyEir app to confirm they're right.

Am I missing something here?

Quad

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Got answer via Twitter.

24/48 hour waiting period.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭Data_Quest

What type of broadband services is displaying when you login in to my eir? If it is a business broadband service then you are not allowed access to eir Sport I am afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Data_Quest wrote: »
    What type of broadband services is displaying when you login in to my eir? If it is a business broadband service then you are not allowed access to eir Sport I am afraid

It's home broadband. But eircare on Twitter confirmed that you had to wait 24 to 48 hours after starting the service to be able to access Eir sports.

There's an overnight batch process which enables your profile on the Eir sports system.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭Data_Quest

OK great you should have service tomorrow (Sat) just in time for the Mac City V Sunderland game

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Johnny11

Same here eir sports app not working (wrong password or mail) 
    But logging to my eir account fine

• Advertisement
Advertisement