Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reasonably Healthy Food ?

Options
  • 12-08-2016 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hey guys!

So I live and work in Smithfield. Usually, I will try and cook the night before work so I have lunch for the next day, but this hasn't been happening lately. I never really have too much time in the morning so usually pick something up on the way to work. My problem is I can't find any "reasonably healthy" food for breaky and lunch... Like everyday I see my only real option as fresh or centra and just get a sandwich / roll... I find in general accross the city its difficult to find healthy food for a good price.. Anyone know somewhere nice?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

A salad from either Urbanity or The Elbow Room?

It kinda depends on what you categories as healthy, though.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,368 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Centra do good sale boxes for €4. Usually chicken fillet with salad/pasta etc
    Got a nice one local to me recently with jalapeños in it and it was lovely.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Cianos

Lilliput Stores do very nice sandwiches

Advertisement