Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natural/organic Irish Beauty Products

Options
  • 12-08-2016 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi!

Does anyone here use the above? I have tried Nia Beauty and Bia Beauty products. I have exceptionally dry sky and I'm just looking for some recommendations on natural products in particular for shower gel and body creams.

Thanks 😀

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Green Angel make lovely stuff. I'm not sure how much of their stuff is organic but some of it is.
    Airmid soaps etc are great too, and the Burren perfumery make great facial oils, moisturisers and lotions etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

dee_mc wrote: »
    Green Angel make lovely stuff. I'm not sure how much of their stuff is organic but some of it is.
    Airmid soaps etc are great too, and the Burren perfumery make great facial oils, moisturisers and lotions etc.

Thanks for that 😀 will check those out!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

poppies2 wrote:
    Thanks for that 😀 will check those out!

I couldn't think of it at the time but the Kinvarra range is lovely too, facial oils in particular. Alchemist Earth in Limerick are v good for what you're after, if you Google them you'll find their website and they have a whole section of Irish skincare brands - first few pages is just essential oils but there's a few other brands including a seaweedy one I've been meaning to try.
    Let us know if you find something lovely!
    Edit to add website http://www.naturalskincare.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

dee_mc wrote: »
    I couldn't think of it at the time but the Kinvarra range is lovely too, facial oils in particular. Alchemist Earth in Limerick are v good for what you're after, if you Google them you'll find their website and they have a whole section of Irish skincare brands - first few pages is just essential oils but there's a few other brands including a seaweedy one I've been meaning to try.
    Let us know if you find something lovely!
    Edit to add website http://www.naturalskincare.ie/

Thanks a million, just had a very quick look and I want everything on it :D

Advertisement