Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 12/08/16 to date

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Will you let him answer even ONE questions without talking over him with your own reponse to the question you asked?

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

this is disgraceful:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭bigroad

No Joe he has no regrets ,he has a job to do .

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Is he trying to bring down the Brazilian government, language barrier she was asked where was her husband in Ireland she said. Why video it, in case Hickey said the cops ruffed him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Do you carry a gun? What the fook has that got to do with it, are you suggesting he points the gun at the media? shoot them? **** presenting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,341 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Does he think the commissioner would use the gun on the media, is this fooker for real?

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

"Do you regret filming this 71 year old man in distress?"

"No"

"Do you carry a gun?"

WHAT/??

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Park Royal

I cant wait for the soccor match John D told us about a few years ago for 2020 I just cant wait for the match in frigin 2020

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

2 Irish Passports, you can't have 2 passports can you?

you can only have one that is actually valid.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

beep beep beep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭jean contente

Flash the gun at the media?

Mother of divine Jaysus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭Uncle Ben

This interview is a disgrace. You are a disgrace Joe.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

That is some of the most shocking stuff I've heard in years of listening to de Live Lahnnnnnnn. Totally out of order by Joe, the neck on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

I have written a number of letters to both RTE and The BAI on Mr. Duffy (I have published replies on here). It is the only way to officially complain about the man, his show, his agenda, his bias etc. If people like me don't complain through official channels, he will continue to behave as he does.

Do I think I'm having any effect? No. But maybe if more people did it someone might actually take notice.

Fcuk this.

Fire up the address here and I'll send one off, they tend to mention it if there's a load of complaints.

The alternative is to get an Uplift petition going to get Duffy to apologise for a biased, unfair interview.

M

He wasn't reading from the front page of a newspaper, he mentioned gold medals in corruption that Ireland got, what paper(s) was that in?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I have written a number of letters to both RTE and The BAI on Mr. Duffy (I have published replies on here). It is the only way to officially complain about the man, his show, his agenda, his bias etc. If people like me don't complain through official channels, he will continue to behave as he does.

Do I think I'm having any effect? No. But maybe if more people did it someone might actually take notice.

I often send an email of complaint to RTE about this fool.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,114 ✭✭✭bigroad

2 Irish Passports, you can't have 2 passports can you?
    You can if you lie about loosing the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

"imputed"

Word du jour from the dictionary jax roll again.

And a nice plug for his non-RTE gig later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Another day off for Joe when the apology gets read out

I often send an email of complaint to RTE about this fool.

Me too always get the same standard reply, translates as PFO

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭boggerman1

The irish establishment really doesn't like when one of their own is banged up and caught with their pants down.the past few days has seen the pr machinery go into over drive about poor hickey been humiliated on camera.sickening stuff from them.we don't do that here etc,etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Joe might be golfing buddies with Hickey, mite be worried some emails with his name on them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

arggghh what an ass-hole Duffy is..."Do you carry a gun"

f'king ridiculous. What did he want to do, draw his gun and wave it at the media? Duffy is dumber than ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,386 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

Red Kev wrote: »
    Fcuk this.

Fire up the address here and I'll send one off, they tend to mention it if there's a load of complaints.

The alternative is to get an Uplift petition going to get Duffy to apologise for a biased, unfair interview.

It'll be nothing more than water off a duck's back gravy off a fat guy's chin.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

you can only have one that is actually valid.

Hickey is old enough to qualify for a British passport. Perhaps that is his second one.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Red Kev wrote: »
    Fcuk this.

BAI:
    http://www.bai.ie/en/viewers-listeners/complaints/

RTE:
    complaints@rte.ie

M

Hopefully the Brazilian Ambassador was listening.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Waste of your time, RTE are like the gestapo

• Registered Users Posts: 39,386 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

I'm still wondering who had the grudge and the clout to do something about it.
    Revenge - best served cold, etc.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Claude Burgundy

You can actually have two valid Irish passports. One is known as a business passport.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement