Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liveline thread 12/08/16 to date

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,217 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Angle-grinders ???

Wat ??

• Registered Users Posts: 82,341 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Could she put some Vicks rub on the skin under her nose to fix it?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭iamnotme

Duffy must have enjoyed himself last night after all his exertions yesterday,

http://www.leitrimobserver.ie/news/home/214014/joe-duffy-to-re-launch-drumshanbo-s-glimpses-of-the-past.html

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Townies v culchies

Divided by a wall of shíte.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Could she put some Vicks rub on the skin under her nose to fix it?

Depends if she knows a Vic I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,435 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

sick of listening to her at this stage

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

McDermotX wrote: »
    Angle-grinders ???

Wat ??

That's the lads down from the city doing break-ins.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I, I, I, me, me, me,

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

That_Guy wrote: »
    What do the prisons in Rio smell like?

Scratch'n'sniff cards to the highest bidder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

The power of the Liveline works once again. The French bow to the power of Joe's fame:

Burkini's unbanned in France:

http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/europe/top-french-court-suspends-ban-on-burkini-swimsuits-1.2769468

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭Brian Scan

2smiggy wrote: »
    sick of listening to her at this stage

Are you involved in farming?

It's probably a good thing d'cuuuntry hasn't acknowledged 'taco Tuesday's' so to speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,217 ✭✭✭✭McDermotX

Haha......up your bollix caller !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

PBH proving that he is as big a gob****e as Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,386 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

That_Guy wrote: »
    Townies v culchies

Divided by a wall of shíte.

If people ate less shoyte, there would be less shoyte to spread.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

• Registered Users Posts: 20,435 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

Brian Scan wrote: »
    Are you involved in farming?

son of a farmer, but not myself. where I live plenty of spreading of various slurrys. don't know if there is any human waste spread thou. but it can only be put on a field once per year. i think she is over reacting.

a hippy on now giving out about cutting wheat ?!? upsetting insects ?

More of these is what we need. Pump the energy into the local grid, everybody benefits.

http://www.seai.ie/Publications/Renewables_Publications_/Bioenergy/Anaerobic_Digestion-Shanagolden_Case_Study_2010.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

"Next caller."

"Ah Philip, I don't know what they are complaining about. They should come to my house. I had a curry last night and I've had a dose of the runs all day."

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,115 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Missed that, what did he say he's leaving until Joe is back?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

So where's Duffy today? Reading through all the complaints about yesterday no doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭An Claidheamh

How do you think Pbh feels about just being called up because 400k Duffy doesn't feel like doing his hour a day job?

And was there a funny Friday that was due today? Have Duffy's "comedians" been shafted due to his ego?

So where's Duffy today? Reading through all the complaints about yesterday no doubt.

he runs off and hides any time he does something wrong. Like the fella who doesn't come into work on the Monday after the Christmas party when he dropped the hand on the boss. Stay out long enough and every one will forget

How do you think Pbh feels about just being called up because 400k Duffy doesn't feel like doing his hour a day job?

And was there a funny Friday that was due today? Have Duffy's "comedians" been shafted due to his ego?

didn't think there was one due? we only had one a couple of weeks back- oh and last Friday was one of sorts

• Registered Users Posts: 39,386 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

pc7 wrote: »
    Missed that, what did he say he's leaving until Joe is back?

Tractors causing hold-ups on rural roads. Another sh1t-stirring episode to look forward to.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

Phillip has now gotten the majority of the show out of this one. Well done, well done.

Tell us about Japan in the 50's, sure Japanese are small so wouldn't have as much sh1te, though they do each lots of fish

M

The 50's in Japan, how relevant that is to todays conversation.

M

Most of Ireland had no sewage outside the major cities in the 50's in Ireland.

M

Perv central I'd say.

• Advertisement

2smiggy wrote: »
    son of a farmer, but not myself. where I live plenty of spreading of various slurrys. don't know if there is any human waste spread thou. but it can only be put on a field once per year. i think she is over reacting.

a hippy on now giving out about cutting wheat ?!? upsetting insects ?

Thing is that ir isn't done once a year; it's permanent 12 months of the year and that's the problem with it.

The Swiss and Germans give it 3 days a year, told in advance. If you break it they fine you a minimum of €5000 in Germany. Money is taken out of any payments that you get from the government or EU. No bollicking around and their IFA doesn't start to cry about it either.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement