Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying 2nd home. Sell or Rent 1st one?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

Allow me to expand on this by actually providing the info of HOW to do it.

http://www.wikihow.com/Work-out-a-Rental-Yield

I know how it's done. I didn't ask for advice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

I know how it's done. I didn't ask for advice.

My post wasnt aimed at you.

I was expanding on your post because you made a statement but didnt elucidate how to go about calculating the rental yield.

Your post wouldnt be much use standalone for the OP so I provided the rest of the info needed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

My post wasnt aimed at you.

I was expanding on your post because you made a statement but did not elucidate how to go about calculating the rental yield.

Your post wouldn't be much use standalone for the OP so I provided the rest of the info needed.

I wasn't telling the OP how to calculate rental yield.

I only said if it's less than 5% it's not worth his while. It's up to him to find the correct figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭intheclouds

I wasn't telling the OP how to calculate rental yield.

I only said if it's less than 5% it's not worth his while. It's up to him to find the correct figure.

And I was helping him to do that.

Honestly, people on this website would argue with themselves!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Hooked

And I was helping him to do that.

Honestly, people on this website would argue with themselves!

Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Mod Post: Keep it civil. If you want to back and forth between each other, take it to PM rather than posting.

Advertisement