Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best & Cheapest (LOL) to get a tattoo in Limerick

• 12-08-2016 1:46pm

Best & Cheapest to get a small tattoo on my wrist in Limerick

Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,929 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

tajd wrote: »

Many thanks in advance

Try Chapel Street Custom Tattoo, Damien.Geoghegan is the owner or Soul Addiction, Caroline Williams is a quality artist who works there or All Star Ink, Paul would be the man to see in there as Ross would be normally a busy boy.

Call to all three and see what the crack is, would be hard to say who'll be the cheapest but they'd be the three best shops in town.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭badboyblast

tajd wrote: »

Many thanks in advance

You are going to have it for the rest of your life, spend a few bob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭Cherrycoke

I definitely wouldn't base a tattoo decision on price. Not saying that the most expensive is necessary the best, but make sure that you love the artists work. The price shouldn't come into such a massive commitment :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭riverrocked

I am going to reiterate what the others have said, don't base your decision on the cheapest, you are going to be stuck with this forever or until you can afford laser or a cover up so better to save some money and get it later than skimping on it and getting it sooner.

Advertisement