Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magic Eye - Sky

• 12-08-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All,

I have sky multi box. HD recorder in one room, standard HD box in the kitchen. Have a third tv in the bedroom. How can I set it up to get what's on in the kitchen in the bedroom.

I've been up the attic and I know how to say move the second box to another room and watch from there but would like to keep the box in the kitchen but with option to watch what's on that in the bedroom. What specific cables/adapters/connection do I need to connect the box to the two tv points via the connection in the attic?

Thanks

Advertisement