Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Autism family Support Group Fun Day

Options
  • 12-08-2016 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭

Hope this works and is ok with the moderators for me to post. This will be a great day out for the kids whilst supporting a very deserving cause Admission is free but would greatly appreciate a small Donation. Hope to see you there, all support greatly appreciated And After 6pm For the Adults a live band and Dj this is 10 euro Admission
    Also a petting zoo for kids
    Tug of war male and female .so if you have a team and want to enter get in touch and have the craic
    face painting
    bouncy castles and a lot more
    food on site and secure parking

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=autism%20family%20support%20group%20

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

muffler wrote: »
    Your link doesnt work P.

Dam thing spent two bloody hours trying to get it to work me self Lol try again If it doesnt work i will take it down thanks muffler:o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

When and where is it, .17?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,103 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I changed the link posted by 017hmr but it seems that it may not be possible to post a direct link to a Facebook page. Im open to correction on that and if anyone knows how maybe they wouldnt mind letting me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

When and where is it, .17?

Hello alchemist33 .Sorry for only getting back now as i was away. the venue is Larkins Of Newmilles out the churchill road From 2pm - 6pm on saturday 20th August 2016 .
    Children are free ,Bouncy castle,face painting, Petting zoo ,Magic show,Pet show with prizes, stalls, tug of war ,.

We hope to make this an annual event.

From 6pm for the Adults to relax and chill a band and dj This will be a €10 entrance fee.

Back patch by prior arrangement only

• Advertisement
Advertisement