Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renovation Incentive Scheme

Options
  • 12-08-2016 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Having a rant. Anyone else having a pain with getting their builders/contractors to fill in their job details on the revenue site. I am blue in the face with it. Finally managed to get one out of 3 to do it. This is for jobs done over the past 2 years. If they do not fill these detail in before the end of this year - I lose they chance to reclaim the tax.
    Anyone found another way around it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

Probably getting push back coz it means they'd actually have to declare the work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Tizzard

Since I have the invoices for the jobs - I should be allowed to submit the job details myself....

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

Contact Revenue, perhaps even with scanned in copies of the invoices and tell them about your situation. They may be able to advise as I'm sure it's not the first time this has happened.

Advertisement