Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with Skechers Trainers

Options
  • 12-08-2016 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I bought (womens skechers navy & white glider electricity trainers) there elasticated instead of lasses slip on runners. When i bought them (Size 5) which fitted perfectly without socks in the shop and loads of room in the front toe area. When i go walking I have the little runner socks on and when I come back and sit down I feel tightness on the bridge of my foot from the elasticated part on the front of the runner and have to take them off. I usually take 6 but sometimes 5. Anyone got any ideas what to do as they cost me a lot and I wore them twice walking.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Moved this to consumer issues, :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You tried them on and, as you said yourself, they fitted perfectly. Unless you can show a manufacturing fault, I don't think you have any recourse to the retailer. Break them in more perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Walla12

yeah i know that the problem, wonder how i can break them in without hurting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Might be better in the sports forum so.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I'm going to move this to the Athletics Gear & Equipment forum to see if anyone there can offer any tips

• Advertisement
Advertisement