Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic v inter

Options
  • 12-08-2016 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭

Traveling from Wicklow for the game tomorrow- looking for advice re parking near thomond park- thanks in advance!!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

damian139 wrote: »
    Traveling from Wicklow for the game tomorrow- looking for advice re parking near thomond park- thanks in advance!!!:D

You should be able to park in the big retail store car parks on the Ennis Road, i.e. Dunnes Stores or Woodies. It's less than a 10 minute walk from there. Also, if you're coming down the M7 this is handy because you can stay on the motorway and exit at Coonagh (just after the Shannon tunnel) and you're right there then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,873 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

If you're heading up early Limerick FC at playing at 2pm in the Markets field and you get a discount at the gate if you've got a ticket for the game in Thomond. Would still leave you with plenty of time to grab a bite to eat before the game later that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭ActingDanClark

If you're heading up early Limerick FC at playing at 2pm in the Markets field and you get a discount at the gate if you've got a ticket for the game in Thomond. Would still leave you with plenty of time to grab a bite to eat before the game later that night.

im a rovers boy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,873 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

im a rovers boy!!

You'll be grand, we wont hold it against you (until next year :D:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Soulcrew09

im a rovers boy!!

You can sit in with your South side Cabo brothers. :)

• Advertisement

Soulcrew09 wrote: »

Actually I'm from ballybrack, lived worked and drank in cabo most of my life,:D but I'm rovers thru n thru

Soulcrew09 wrote: »

You don't understand southside dublin geography!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

In the Jetland shopping centre at the moment, they have staff in the car park with signs everywhere about clamping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Ya they have been doing that for all the GAA games recently. Worth trying LIT as sometimes they do a pay car park for matches.

Advertisement