Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business account

Options
  • 12-08-2016 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering would anyone have any information for me to use when opening a business account. My partner and he's friend have set up a plastering business and need a business account. The friend wants it with he's bank and my partner wants it with he's bank. Should they not be looking at who's the cheapest to bank with !! So I'm going to call around and pass them the info . My partner has a loan with aib that comes out weekly I'm just a bit worried about that.
    If he goes to another bank is it just a case of transferring wages into aib? Should I get him to change the loan payments to monthly in case they are waiting for payments on jobs?
    Thanks a million for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Not a good start when they can't even agree on a business bank. Why not compromise and choose a third bank?

As for the loan, having three months repayments in hand would help, a lot!

Advertisement