Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Roux Fanci-full frivolous fawn (23)?

Options
  • 12-08-2016 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

A friend of mine is urgently looking for this. Can anyone tell me where it can be bought please? She's finding it impossible to find the number 23 type. Would really appreciate it if anyone can help here!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Hi all,

A friend of mine is urgently looking for this. Can anyone tell me where it can be bought please? She's finding it impossible to find the number 23 type. Would really appreciate it if anyone can help here!

Thanks

The company who distribute them in Ireland told us they are discontinuing them, so you're going to find it very difficult. We sold our last Frivolous Fawn about two weeks ago. Haven't heard yet if anyone is going to be taking it up again in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Movie Maestro

Alicat wrote: »
    The company who distribute them in Ireland told us they are discontinuing them, so you're going to find it very difficult. We sold our last Frivolous Fawn about two weeks ago. Haven't heard yet if anyone is going to be taking it up again in Ireland.

I heard this alright, thanks for confirming :(

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I think salon service sell them? Could be wrong, but why don't you ring and see do any of them have them in stock and maybe they could post to you? Or get picked up by courier? Even if there being discounted some of the smaller store might have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ennione

I don't know where you are based, but Shaw department stores stock it.....almost nationwide!!!

My friend is based in Dublin, thanks for the advice.

@ idunno78, I'll get her to follow up with them!

@ Ennione, great info thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭ALS

[https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0013L9D7Q/ref=s9_simh_gw_d0_g194_i1?pf_rd_p=ca646557-c211-4503-988a-0c1bd73422e8&pf_rd_s=blackjack-personal-1&pf_rd_t=Gateway&pf_rd_i=mobile&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_r=D6BV512HZ63JV4MW4GHAquote="Movie Maestro;100655730"]Hi all,

Thanks[/quote]

Great find ALS, I think she wanted to buy it locally but I'll pass on your link :)

Advertisement