Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes 2016/2017 - OP updated 15/12/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

8-10 wrote: »
    Sterling came off in the 60th min, I think it's unfair that FPL have given it as 59. He should get the extra point, maybe they'll change it later

Not sure if serious :D
    I was at the match and looked at the clock
    59:30

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

km79 wrote: »
    Not sure if serious :D
    I was at the match and looked at the clock
    59:30

That's what I mean, in the 60th minute

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

He didn't play 60 minutes though so why would he be credited with the extra point? FPL have it right.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

If you are taken off at 59:59, then you haven't played 60 minutes.

That's always been the rule
    Darmian went off twice last year in the 59th minute. I had him !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

He didn't play 60 minutes though so why would he be credited with the extra point? FPL have it right.

Yep I get it. It's just inconsistent because if he'd scored at that second instead of being subbed it would be marked by the PL as a goal at 60'

Edit: apologies for off topic, won't reply again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Yep I get it. It's just inconsistent because if he'd scored at that second instead of being subbed it would be marked by the PL as a goal at 60'

Edit: apologies for off topic, won't reply again

Ya, because the goal would've been scored in the 60th minute of the match, i.e 59:30 etc . . .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Up:
    Cr3NAMgWYAA-UXP.jpg

Antonio, Lukaku

Down:
    Jack_Butland-large_trans++VbEPOjoRM_iOdT3Yb2DzS27US-zzZXtj66a6t2UoqD4.jpg

Elneny, Mousset, Arfield, Zouma, Campbell, Niasse, Ulloa, Origi, VVD, Clichy, Yaya, Navas, McNair, Fosu-Mensah, Herrera, Nugent, Fonte, Butland, Johnson, Diouf, Routledge, Fulton, Ayew, McManaman, Berahino, Wijnaldum

Up:

3858e53c0234b89ba47cfe005669ae75.png

Capoue

Down:

e07c127296ddd7d75dcd5a033fd4ad0e.png

Albrighton, Martial, Borini, Kanté, Janssen, Boyd, Adam, M. Dawson, Aina, Carrick, Obiang, Sanogo, Doucouré

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Carrick 4.3m and the cheapest player in the game in terms of being an "enabler" if you're desperate for that extra 0.1 to use elsewhere. Downside of course that if you already have Ibra and a Man U def, that's your full quota of Man U players used up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

manual_man wrote: »
    Carrick 4.3m and the cheapest player in the game in terms of being an "enabler" if you're desperate for that extra 0.1 to use elsewhere. Downside of course that if you already have Ibra and a Man U def, that's your full quota of Man U players used up

oh this post excited me way too much. I do love a cheapie.

What's Carrick's story is he injured or is just not getting a sniff in United's MF.

I'm looking to downgrade my 4th MF and play Capoue more regularly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

shineon23 wrote: »
    oh this post excited me way too much. I do love a cheapie.

What's Carrick's story is he injured or is just not getting a sniff in United's MF.

I'm looking to downgrade my 4th MF and play Capoue more regularly.

just not getting a sniff a.f.a.i.k.

Might steer clear so.

Will be able to afford any 4.5 MF as long as Bolasie doesn't rise when Aguero is back available, doubt Bolasie will rise more than once if he does at all in next 2 GWs.

It'll be a 3 player transfer
    (Puncheon-Sterling-Lukaku) to (4.5MF-Bolasie-Aguero)

Another Aguero drop would also be welcome

Up:

a54e80e5286959db364ddf1c38f920db.png

Ibrahimović, Costa, Walker

Down:

c58e017fecccb6f128702ab712bfb9d8.png

Batshuayi, Xhaka, Kouyaté, Walters, Pugh, Barnes, A. Koné, Can, van der Hoorn, Cork, Onomah, Morrison, Chilwell, Angelino

Up:

sterling_zpsei7rkyhg.jpg

Sterling, A. Smith, Iheanacho.

Down:
    success_zpsouhjhsu8.jpg
    Success,Funes Mori, Lovren, Kolarov, Ward-Prowse, Leadbitter, Phillips, Dyer, Pantilimon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Iheanacho went up!

He was only on 92/3% around 10pm. Was holding off for another night due to the CL, and seen around midnight it had been postponed.

:(

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Iheanacho went up!

He was only on 92/3% around 10pm. Was holding off for another night due to the CL, and seen around midnight it had been postponed.

Never mind that . Smith is gone up the week before they play city away :(
    Was planning on bringing him in for Collins next week
    Annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭mectavba

Iheanacho went up!

Ditto...annoying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,424 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Simpson was on 99% at around midnight. I was hoping he was going down, so I swapped him out for Smith early

Up:
    Carzola, Stuani

Down:
    Cork, Sobhi, Sinclair, Musa

• Advertisement

Snip

<double post>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Up:
    397073.gif

Antonio and Lukaku

Down:
    1461775144-balotelli-bib-o.gif

Grujic, Watson, Montero, Imbula, Arnautovic, Clasie, Coutinho, Sakho, Okazaki, Fabregas, Gosling and Debuchy.

Took me fecking ages to figure out gifs upload and still couldn't make it right :)

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

Any chance of aguero dropping before he's back ?

Ya, it probably will happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

callaway92 wrote: »
    Ya, it probably will happen.

I wouldn't be so sure, this gameweek deadline is tonight and he didn't drop last night. He's at -93% on fpl stats but he's due back next week. With his goals during the week I would expect most people to start bringing him back in for next gw after tonight's deadline.

I wouldn't be so sure, this gameweek deadline is tonight and he didn't drop last night. He's at -93% on fpl stats but he's due back next week. With his goals during the week I would expect most people to start bringing him back in for next gw after tonight's deadline.

There'll be a large surge of sales tonight before the cut-off. He will almost definitely go down I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

callaway92 wrote: »
    There'll be a large surge of sales tonight before the cut-off. He will almost definitely go down I think.

I hope so anyway, it would be very nice indeed :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

another drop for Aguero would allow me to do Costa to Aguero, Sterling to Antonio and 9m to replace Sanchez with (-4) :)

• Advertisement

Is he not back in GW7?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Is he not back in GW7?

Nope next week. His last ban is the League Cup game.

dsmythy wrote: »
    Nope next week. His last ban is the League Cup game.

Ah, the ban is three domestic gams? Thought it was three EPL games.

Is he not back in GW7?
    Ah, the ban is three domestic gams? Thought it was three EPL games.

One of the reasons his price might drop actually:D

Don't think he's going to drop personally. FPLStats says he needs 25k more transfers out and I don't think anyone with a FT is going to do that today before the flag comes off tomorrow (presumably). I think this was a case of FPL Towers protecting his price on purpose

Don't think he's going to drop personally. FPLStats says he needs 25k more transfers out and I don't think anyone with a FT is going to do that today before the flag comes off tomorrow (presumably). I think this was a case of FPL Towers protecting his price on purpose

Red flag will not change until Wednesday match is played:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭Shedite27

wonski wrote: »
    Red flag will not change until Wednesday match is played:D
    Are you guessing or know that?

I'd have guessed the opposite, once the City league game is played he'll become available again (and reset?)

Shedite27 wrote: »

I'd have guessed the opposite, once the City league game is played he'll become available again (and reset?)

No
    If league cup game were to be postponed for any reason then he would serve it in league

No
    If league cup game were to be postponed for any reason then he would serve it in league

The problem is that they never flag a player with a one match ban that's serving it midweek in a cup match even thought the same could be said. I'm struggling to think of a previous precedent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

How fantastic would it be if the game actually was cancelled!? The chaos would be wonderful! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭patmac

No
    There's absolutely no way a Man City match could ever be postponed.
    I have exactly enough money for Sanchez/Ichi to Aguero + 5m and was going to do it tomorrow night, might wait now till Wednesday, just in case.

• Advertisement

Wouldn't mind a drop my self. I am currently 0.1 off, for being able to afford to buy him back.

:D

Shedite27 wrote: »

I think that's what happened before.

We will find out soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Wouldn't mind a drop my self. I am currently 0.1 off, for being able to afford to buy him back.

:D
    ron-burgundy-i-love-scotch.jpg

:)

Though I do agree. I'm in a similar boat regarding that 0.1 difference. Could be the difference between taking a -4 and a -8 next week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,303 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

patmac wrote: »
    There's absolutely no way a Man City match could ever be postponed.
    I have exactly enough money for Sanchez/Ichi to Aguero + 5m and was going to do it tomorrow night, might wait now till Wednesday, just in case.

City's last game on Tuesday was postponed :P

City's last game on Tuesday was postponed :P

ffac6831e44cb57525be8416b6e5289d.png

Big hourly transfers/progress. Would this have anything to do with people not realising GW has started, and thinking transfers will take effect for tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Big hourly transfers/progress. Would this have anything to do with people not realising GW has started, and thinking transfers will take effect for tomorrow.

You'd surely hope not!!

CSF wrote: »
    You'd surely hope not!!

Well would there be another explanation for so many to rise and fall on a friday night, including Iheanacho on about 21% rise for the last hour.

Well would there be another explanation for so many to rise and fall on a friday night, including Iheanacho on about 21% rise for the last hour.

Well Firmino is on +6.10%/hour so it can't be from within the past hour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

The figures aren't always accurate. I dunno, I'm struggling to accept that people are THAT stupid. Well not many.

• Advertisement
Advertisement