Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Price Changes 2016/2017 - OP updated 15/12/16

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

CSF wrote: »
    The figures aren't always accurate. I dunno, I'm struggling to accept that people are THAT stupid. Well not many.

But if figures are accurate, could that explain its, as I generally don't know, but am quite interested. It also enables me to bring back Aguero quite easily, if the rises/falls are accurate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    But if figures are accurate, could that explain its, as I generally don't know, but am quite interested. It also enables me to bring back Aguero quite easily, if the rises/falls are accurate.

It's entirely possible like, I just struggle to imagine there's more than a very small minority sitting their making transfers for this week while such a big noteworthy game taking place. West Brom v Crystal Palace might have thrown more people off.

CSF wrote: »
    It's entirely possible like, I just struggle to imagine there's more than a very small minority sitting their making transfers for this week while such a big noteworthy game taking place. West Brom v Crystal Palace might have thrown more people off.

Small enough to make a difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Small enough to make a difference.

I wouldn't have thought so, how many transfers out/in for a player does it take to make a noticeable difference?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

aguero was at -97.6 an hour ago
    now he is -97.5
    SURELY people are not buying him back already even on a WC

km79 wrote: »
    now he is -97.5

Some of the figures are bizzare tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Some of the figures are bizzare tonight.

It's gonna be a very interesting to see what happens tonight.

Like a lot of people need Aguero to drop
    0.1 or gonna have to go back to the drawing board - tense times!

It's gonna be a very interesting to see what happens tonight.

Like a lot of people need Aguero to drop
    0.1 or gonna have to go back to the drawing board - tense times!

I am one of them, and his drop appears to be slowing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

now he is -97.5

-98.4 now.
    Hope he keeps dropping(as do a lot of us).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

F1ngers wrote: »
    -98.4 now.

We need a Nacho fest tomorrow and Kun to keep his red flag up to the cup game to make the casuals switch from the latter to the former!

F1ngers wrote: »
    -98.4 now.

What site you using. 101 on Fix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

These are just numbers. At least we can wait and see.

None of us is going to buy him in next few days.

The worst that could happen is his price stays as is. Nothing you can do about it.

Casuals will sell and buy Costa or someone else and he will drop is my prediction.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,420 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

What site you using. 101 on Fix.

FPL statistics.

Hmmm... Agüero currently rising at a 0.10%/hour rate from FFF... But he's passed the 100%.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Tonight could be a massacre judging by FPL Statistics.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

now he is -97.5

+96 transfers in the last hour :rolleyes:

-99.3 now, which means nothing really.

I hope for another drop, but it seems that lot of players have left him in their teams.

Negredo in danger zone, too :(

Aguero dropped :D

Up:

38296D1F00000578-3783118-image-a-22_1473518028678.jpg
    Baines, Mane, Benteke, KDB, Fer

Down:

article-2548314-1B0F578800000578-55_634x391.jpg
    Aguero, Silva, Ramsey, Coquelin, Daniels, Ibe, Gradel, Gabriel, Ibe, Oscar, Pedro, Speroni, McCarthy, Cabaye, Townsend, Wickham, Barkley, Deulofeu, Clucas, Elmohamady, D. Gray, Mkhitaryan, Lingard, Bernardo, Fischer, Rhodes, Hojbjerg, Long, Shawcross, Pieters, Bojan, Mannone, Emnes, Trippier, Wimmer, Nyom, Britos, Kabasele, Noble, Negredo, Kaputska, Llorente, Carter-Vickers, Alexander-Arnold, Calleri, Perez, Zaza

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    There'll be a large surge of sales tonight before the cut-off. He will almost definitely go down I think.

Ideal says he :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,516 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Kristallnacht.

Up:

Baines, Mane, Benteke, KDB, Fer

Down:

Aguero, Silva, Ramsey, Coquelin, Daniels, Ibe, Gradel, Gabriel, Ibe, Oscar, Pedro, Speroni, McCarthy, Cabaye, Townsend, Wickham, Barkley, Deulofeu, Clucas, Elmohamady, D. Gray, Mkhitaryan, Lingard, Bernardo, Fischer, Rhodes, Hojbjerg, Long, Shawcross, Pieters, Bojan, Mannone, Emnes, Trippier, Wimmer, Nyom, Britos, Kabasele, Noble, Negredo, Kaputska, Llorente, Carter-Vickers, Alexander-Arnold, Calleri, Perez, Zaza

Jeez :eek:! What a carnage! 46 fallers! And Ibe even dropped twice :pac:! Shame it was not Agüero!

Phew.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Tony_Montana

There is a fantasy football god. Can now just afford aguero again :) took the gamble at 6.55 last night and left myself .1 short :)

Andre Gray has been on the cusp for two nights now and didn't drop. Cost me -4 getting rid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

So what's aguero story any chance he will drop further or if there a chance he can rise with everyone getting him back in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

Well f you Ross Barkley :(

As many price drops as points so far!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,943 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Benimar wrote:
    Well f you Ross Barkley

Watch him score double digits this weekand shoot right back up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

redzerdrog wrote: »
    So what's aguero story any chance he will drop further or if there a chance he can rise with everyone getting him back in?

He is suspended for a few more days but will be back next GW.
    Once he goes from red flag to normal he should be protected for a few days. Probably won't change price again until gw7.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

I'd say he will be dropped this weekend.. I sold him for Lamela anyways so fingers crossed

I really hope so
    I hate him
    Aguero dropping nullified by that tosspot also dropping if I need to sell him after s poor showing this weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I think Barkley is my first drop. I can't believe I've lasted until gameweek 5 without suffering a drop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

He better. Mister surprise price drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Townsend dropped again?! :(

tumblr_m6nogwESUx1rwuopao1_r1_250.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Didnt even get a kick. I can see another price drop before the next GW.

Didnt even get a kick. I can see another price drop before the next GW.

I'll be contributing to it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Darren fletcher at 99.0 to a drop, I'll probably need a 4.5 midfielder this week so him dropping to 4.4 would be nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Darren fletcher at 99.0 to a drop, I'll probably need a 4.5 midfielder this week so him dropping to 4.4 would be nice.

I really like the look of Højbjerg (4.4), so much so that I've learned how to spell his name with the fancy ø.

He has looked very good any time he's played this season. I don't think he'll be used as an out and out defensive MF (he played there against Man Utd when Romeu went off injured).

*Disclaimer-I've been very wrong about Southampton bargain buys in the past.
    Exhibit 1-Cedric, lost his place as soon as I tipped him last season. I think that decision cost Koeman his job :pac:

Exhibit 2-Luke Shaw-few seasons ago, all things considered a poor man's Matt Targett. Haven't heard of him in years :D

Exhibit 3-Gaston Ramierez-finally getting some game time in the premier league. Still reckon he is decent.

Moral of the post; my opinion shouldn't be trusted despite watching every Southampton game since promotion. Europa League rotation is another uncertainty I could do without.

I think I'll be doing Hazard-Negredo to Højbjerg-Aguero this week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭skippy15

shineon23 wrote: »
    I really like the look of Højbjerg (4.4), so much so that I've learned how to spell his name with the fancy ø.

He has looked very good any time he's played this season. I don't think he'll be used as an out and out defensive MF (he played there against Man Utd when Romeu went off injured).

*Disclaimer-I've been very wrong about Southampton bargain buys in the past.
    Exhibit 1-Cedric, lost his place as soon as I tipped him last season. I think that decision cost Koeman his job :pac:

Exhibit 2-Luke Shaw-few seasons ago, all things considered a poor man's Matt Targett. Haven't heard of him in years :D

Exhibit 3-Gaston Ramierez-finally getting some game time in the premier league. Still reckon he is decent.

Moral of the post; my opinion shouldn't be trusted despite watching every Southampton game since promotion. Europa League rotation is another uncertainty I could do without.

I think I'll be doing Hazard-Negredo to Højbjerg-Aguero this week.
    Seen barkley was dropping last night so got Hojberg in instead he stats are decent for bench fodder, was actually in my team gw 1. So avoided my first drop with barkley... didn't even notice Hojberg dropping typical.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

69102812.jpg.gallery_zpsah66ufm5.jpg

Up:
    Heaton
    Capoue

hazard666_1660901a_zpsnt6cokft.jpg

Down:
    Hazard
    Alonso
    Luer
    Pogba
    Larsson
    Whelan
    Redmond
    Ings
    Gray
    Afobe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

5 weeks without a price fall and 2 come along in consecutive days, feckin' typical.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Hazard down, f**k it anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

jamesbere wrote: »
    Hazard down, f**k it anyway.

Only affects you if you bought at 10.3 or 10.1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

8-10 wrote: »
    Only affects you if you bought at 10.3 or 10.1

Oh right, not f**k it so

• Advertisement

Hazard down is good, I'll have no second thoughts about the missed uncashed in £0.1m...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Was hazard expected to drop. That was disappointing as I got him at 10.1. He is obviously the one the majority are selling to get aguero.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Was hazard expected to drop. That was disappointing as I got him at 10.1. He is obviously the one the majority are selling to get aguero.

He was at 80% and dropping hard at 11 or so. Would have been possible at that stage and worth keeping an eye later.

You can't catch a break this season!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    He was at 80% and dropping hard at 11 or so. Would have been possible at that stage and worth keeping an eye later.

You can't catch a break this season!!

I don't know what I want to do yet but I do know I want to sell hazard. Hazard to mane is the most likely. I'd gray drop as well last night but I think I'll keep him one more week. I think I'm going to leave aguero for a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

I don't know what I want to do yet but I do know I want to sell hazard. Hazard to mane is the most likely. I'd gray drop as well last night but I think I'll keep him one more week. I think I'm going to leave aguero for a couple of weeks.

I did Hazard to Mane Friday night before he rose.

• Advertisement
Advertisement