Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Substitute for dermalogica ultra calm

Options
  • 13-08-2016 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭

I have used dermalogica ultra calming range with great joy, and I've just run out of the cleanser and the moisturiser (barrier repair).

Due to an unexpected and immediate bill (car problems!) I can't afford to replace it right now.

Can anybody recommend a cheaper substitute? I know it won't be the exact same, but I can't afford to spend more than 20 on a moisturiser right now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

It's not the same but I've switched from Dermalogica Ultracalming to the La-Roche Posay Toleriane range successfully. Apart from the Super Sensitive Shield, I won't be switching back.

Edited to say you could also try the Eucerin Ultrasensitive Soothing Cleansing Lotion. I found this quite similar to the Dermalogica Ultracalming, but like the LRP more.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Bioderma Sensibo Ar is excellent.around 15. The ultra claming dermalogica range is full of lavender and other plant extracts that are known skin sensitisers so you ate probably best staying away from it anyway

Advertisement