Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Game week 2 transfers

1234568»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

CSF wrote: »
    Have you any money in the bank? There's not a lot for 5.5 or below out there, Demarai Gray?

I've got him already. This is my squad. I have 2 mil itb that I might save for Ibra if Vardy doesn't show up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I've got him already. This is my squad. I have 2 mil itb that I might save for Ibra if Vardy doesn't show up

No you have Andre Gray, Demarai Gray is a midfielder for Leicester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

No you have Andre Gray, Demarai Gray is a midfielder for Leicester.

Oh s**t. I miss read that. I might go with Ramirez. Would I be wise to do the switch now after gw2 deadline or should I wait till all the games are done this weekend

Oh s**t. I miss read that. I might go with Ramirez. Would I be wise to do the switch now after gw2 deadline or should I wait till all the games are done this weekend

Wait I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Yeah that seems far more of a priority to me than getting rid of Feghouli.

Gameweek 2 transfers are sooooo last week by the way. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,967 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I just dumped Lallana and brought in Capoue. He is going to be the first serial riser this season I think. I'd expect him to go up .3 this week. I know that it's a lot more difficult to do that this season but I can see a lot of Ibra/Capoue doubles this week as people generally have to sacrifice a midfielder to bring in Ibra.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

eagle eye wrote: »
    I just dumped Lallana and brought in Capoue. He is going to be the first serial riser this season I think. I'd expect him to go up .3 this week. I know that it's a lot more difficult to do that this season but I can see a lot of Ibra/Capoue doubles this week as people generally have to sacrifice a midfielder to bring in Ibra.

He came off injured though so that will likely slow things down.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

Played the wildcard , what ye reckon

Foster
    Jakupovic

Valencia
    Shaw
    Amat
    Kingsley
    Wilson

Hazard
    Firmino
    Lamela
    Redmond
    Hojbjerg

Zlatan
    Aquero
    Benteke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Played the wildcard , what ye reckon

Foster
    Jakupovic

Valencia
    Shaw
    Amat
    Kingsley
    Wilson

Hazard
    Firmino
    Lamela
    Redmond
    Hojbjerg

Zlatan
    Aquero
    Benteke

2 Swansea and 2 United defenders? Aside from that looks Good

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭JakeArmitage

2 Swansea and 2 United defenders? Aside from that looks Good

Shaw and Valencia look like they are going to get alot of assists this year, only 1 of my 4.0 players will play at any one time . Could down grade Firmino to barkley and upgrade defense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Shaw and Valencia look like they are going to get alot of assists this year, only 1 of my 4.0 players will play at any one time . Could down grade Firmino to barkley and upgrade defense
    I would replace 1 with Walker imo. Usually good for assists and also better chance of Clean sheet cover.

Advertisement