Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Channel 5+24 becomes "My5" a new TV channel

• 13-08-2016 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

For those wondering what happened to Channel 5+24, this channel has now been replaced by a new linear tv channel called: My5

My5 launched on Wednesday 10th August is broadcast between 09:00am - 04:00am

Manual tuning is required and access is via "Other Channels" if using Irish Sky Digibox.

Tuning parameters for digital satellite receivers:
    10:964 GHz
    H (Horizontal)
    5/6
    DVB-S
    QSPK

Viewers will be able to catch up on the best of programming across 5, from established favourites to special themed evenings. Programmes will be a showcase of our most popular broadcasts and My5 online catch-up service programmes. This replaces previous catch up TV channel, Channel 5 +24.

http://www.a516digital.com/2016/07/viacom-to-replace-channel-524-with-my5.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭basill

Viewers will be able to catch up on the best of programming across 5

Is that not an oxymoron?

Advertisement