Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you prepare for your draft?

Options
  • 13-08-2016 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭

I try to get an idea on the run up to draft of whos who in the RB standings or who is making the headlines in preseason or training camps but generally, do you make a list of who you want in advance and then roll with it and if so how far down do you go?

Im in a 8 person and 16 person league so far. The 8 person league will have a lot of talent available

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭astonvanilla

i'm addicted to Podcasts. my main league is a dynasty one so been listening to dynasty podcasts since February to know whos who for the draft. also a good source of news for veteran players. at the moment, i'm listening to about 4 or 5 podcasts regularly for news and notes.

i'm also a big proponent of mock drafts. great to see who's going where and when you need to bite on a particular position. This year is the first year i'm in a 16 team league and the mocks have been eye opening! talent dries up quickly!

Advertisement