Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir /sport issue!!!!

Options
  • 13-08-2016 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi there
    I am costumer with Eir fibre home broadband for 3 months now!
    First I wast happy with increased price but then I decided yesterday to register for Eir Sport.
    Login to my Eir account works fine , but when log in to Eir Sports with same details it doesn't work!
    It said wrong mail or password and when try few times it just lock my account.
    I called costumer support and lad sad he can not help issue , so I wonder if wrong advertising free sport including I can cancel contract without penalty per Eir ?

Plus as well their fibre router keep changing my settings by itself or Eir or Hacker , called as well many times
    But costumer support wouldn't help and any time I used credit card I would get call from bank that my account been compromised,but still when call costumer support they just would not help...so please 
    Cancel my contract or do something with these issues 

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Johnny11

Somone just changed my password for boards.ie 
    Probably to shoot me up
    And my email uses two step verification ??
    Eir please help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Johnny11 wrote: »
    Hi there
    I am costumer with Eir fibre home broadband for 3 months now!
    First I wast happy with increased price but then I decided yesterday to register for Eir Sport.
    Login to my Eir account works fine , but when log in to Eir Sports with same details it doesn't work!
    It said wrong mail or password and when try few times it just lock my account.
    I called costumer support and lad sad he can not help issue , so I wonder if wrong advertising free sport including I can cancel contract without penalty per Eir ?

Plus as well their fibre router keep changing my settings by itself or Eir or Hacker , called as well many times
    But costumer support wouldn't help and any time I used credit card I would get call from bank that my account been compromised,but still when call costumer support they just would not help...so please 
    Cancel my contract or do something with these issues 

Thank you
    Hi Johnny11,

Thanks for getting in touch. 
    Have you registered for myeir and then registered for eir Sport. A separate registration for both services would be required.

I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to troubleshoot these issues you are experiencing with your modem, you can contact them directly on 1890260260 or 1901 option 2.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 spudthedub

Hi I am thinking of leaving UPC and going to Eir sport I would like to know has anybody been having problems with the service, like if you have 3 televisions on at the same time as well as 2 Tablets is their problems with the broadband,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

spudthedub wrote: »
    Hi I am thinking of leaving UPC and going to Eir sport I would like to know has anybody been having problems with the service, like if you have 3 televisions on at the same time as well as 2 Tablets is their problems with the broadband,
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]spudthedub,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This would depend on your line capability, I would recommend speaking with our sales team in relation to this and they will be more than happy to explore your options with you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement