Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

First Ireland and AIG contact number?

• 13-08-2016 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi, I'm with a broker first Ireland but have a box installed in my car with AIG, the head gasket went in my car and its in the shop getting fixed, but the mechanic told me it's a big job as its not just the head gasket so he's offering me a car for a few weeks until he fixes mine, but I need to contact my insurance company ASAP today and find out can I change over but I can't get a number that is open today? do they not have a 24 hour phone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,328 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Insurance companies normally work normal weekday business hours but have a 24x7 call centre number for emergencies, claims, breakdowns, etc. This number should be listed on your insurance cert/insurance disc policy documents or their website.

Brokers tend to work normal business also and generally outside of those hours they would tell you contact your insurance company directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Mccabe96

bazz26 wrote: »
    Insurance companies normally work normal weekday business hours but have a 24x7 call centre number for emergencies, claims, breakdowns, etc. This number should be listed on your insurance cert/insurance disc policy documents or their website.

Brokers tend to work normal business also and generally outside of those hours they would tell you contact your insurance company directly.

The car is in the garage and I don't have any documents with me , they were all stored in the car and I can't find a 24 hour hotline number..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭LeChienMefiant

Mccabe96 wrote: »
    The car is in the garage and I don't have any documents with me , they were all stored in the car and I can't find a 24 hour hotline number..
    Off topic, but that's not really a great idea is it? What if the car is stolen or burns out?

Advertisement