Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT admission process

Options
  • 13-08-2016 7:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,
    I was wondering does anybody have an experience with DIT admission office? I have applied for part-time course in DIT. My application is ready for review for more than two months. The admissions office told me I have to wait for the application to be reviewed by the course coordinator BUT the course suppose to start in less than a month and I haven't heard back from the Institute yet.
    Do they always wait for the last minute? Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

Unfortunately academics (i.e. course coordinators) are on leave until 1st September. The admissions office simply administer your application but all offers come from the course coordinators.

You could follow up with the School involved but to be honest you will need to wait until the academics return.

Part time programmes actually start later than other programmes so there is actually more time than you think

• Registered Users Posts: 2 IrishKat

Aha, ok :), thanks for the swift reply.
    I guess I will just wait and hope for the best...

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

I wouldnt forsee a problem at all

part time programmes are probably not starting until the 19th september or even the week of the 26th

Once you get your offer you can start your classes...give the admin a chance to catch up once the academics return but it should not impact you starting your classes.

Advertisement