Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet friendly places to eat?

• 13-08-2016 10:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭

I'm travelling to Clare in a couple of weeks with my Yorkshire terrier.....technically a dog but the size of a small bunny. Anyone know of restaurants/pubs or other that allow dogs outside and inside? Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭galvo_clare

One of the nicest is Rowan Tree Cafe Bar. They have a nice, quiet terrace along the river. Always a few dogs there and great food.

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

Agree with the Rowan Tree, and Souper also in Merchants Square.
    Whenever I sit outside either with my dog they are very happy see her, bring a dish of water without asking and she always gets a rub on the head... No matter who is working!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,019 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

I am not sure I would be happy being served food by someone who had just petted a dog ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

I am not sure I would be happy being served food by someone who had just petted a dog ......

Not the question I asked but ok....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭crazyguy01

One would hope they follow the same procedures as after handling money, cleaning off tables, dumping waste food, emptying bins, using the toilets, etc....

• Advertisement
Advertisement