Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Zoo

Options
  • 14-08-2016 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭

Anybody know of any promotions running for Dublin Zoo anywhere? Hoping to go tomorrow but it's fairly steep at almost 50 eur for 2 adults and 2 kids so a deal would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Daisy 55

Tesco clubcard, but you have to send away for the tickets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭LarryMac

snubbleste wrote: »

And if you are not a farmer? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Any more promotions for the Zoo floating around?? We're thinking of going tomorrow!

(I'm not a farmer :) )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭sillysocks

saggycaggy wrote: »
    Any more promotions for the Zoo floating around?? We're thinking of going tomorrow!

(I'm not a farmer :) )

Saw an ad today that the Independent are having 'kids go free'
    Vouchers for the zoo this weekend, not sure if it's tomorrow or Sunday's paper though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

sillysocks wrote: »
    Saw an ad today that the Independent are having 'kids go free'
    Vouchers for the zoo this weekend, not sure if it's tomorrow or Sunday's paper though!

We ended up not been able to go but just heard the add on the radio for the coupon tomorrows paper! Thanks!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 59 ✭✭Websites4u

I don't think they do discounts other than on their own site. Or, if you are going with a group, they will give a discount.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭Imallrightjack

any codes or coupons around ?

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

Hi folks, any deals on family tickets or discounts would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

Advertisement